Well, I expect most of you guys know what a shisha bar is.

For those who don't, you can look at this on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shisha_bar

Anyway, what I was hoping to accomplish is for the users of UG to post the places they know about (preferably in the UK, but go nuts for elsewhere as well), and the places they know to be good.

This could be a chance also for some UG'ers to find that they live quite close to one another, should they ever want a large blood-cumming session or similar...

I'll get the ball rolling with two near me:

Kadas in Leeds
Reset also in Leeds
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
JaffaNet in Cambridge. The guy who owns it will let you smoke what you want after 8...

There are others in Cambridge but I can't remember the names.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by Pooinsky
Smoking is bad for you.

Actually, now with the smoking ban being enforced in the UK, many places have switched to tobacco free, herbal alternative, which aren't actually as bad for you.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by dantheman558
Actually, now with the smoking ban being enforced in the UK, many places have switched to tobacco free, herbal alternative, which aren't actually as bad for you.

yes.

also contains 0.0tar and nicotine.
I only know of the many that are in Edgware Road in London and also the one near the back entrance of Lloyd's bar near centre point- also London.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Pyramid in Nord' East Minneapolis. Only been there once on a Friday night and it was pretty hectic. It seems like it'd be a really nice place to go on a weekday afternoon or something.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't even bother, since here they have to use the outdoors only, which means that the two places here have a super long aiting list to get an outdoor table when it's actually warm enough to do that.

I suggest buying your own hookah, they aren't that expensive.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I've been to one in London and one in Kolkata. Doesn't fucking taste of anything, complete waste of time. It's cheaper to get skunk.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Blackbullet
I only know of the many that are in Edgware Road in London and also the one near the back entrance of Lloyd's bar near centre point- also London.

yeh.

the moonlight bar on edgware road kinda died after the smoking ban.

i enjoyed seeing all the old men smoking shisha and the smell of the coal and kebabs. it was like Little Arabia.
Quote by IDread
JaffaNet in Cambridge. The guy who owns it will let you smoke what you want after 8...

There are others in Cambridge but I can't remember the names.

Rotana's good too.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I don't even bother, since here they have to use the outdoors only, which means that the two places here have a super long aiting list to get an outdoor table when it's actually warm enough to do that.

I suggest buying your own hookah, they aren't that expensive.

If you smoke the tabacco free varity then it is still legal to smoke it indoors...

Quote by killcitydragon
Rotana's good too.

Is that the one just a little bit further down Mill road from JaffaNet? I got kicked out of there for putting herb in my pipe...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by IDread
If you smoke the tabacco free varity then it is still legal to smoke it indoors...

1.) that may apply in England, but here they will come down on you for allowing the smoking of anything indoors, tobacco free or not.

2.) the herbal alternative tastes terrible, and doesn't have any nicotine.

Quote by rabidguitarist
I've been to one in London and one in Kolkata. Doesn't fucking taste of anything, complete waste of time. It's cheaper to get skunk.

you must have been smoking that herbal crap, real shisha tobacco has a very strong and pleasant flavor.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 19, 2009,
There's a great hookah bar in chicago called House of Hookah that I always go to.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
doesn't have any nicotine.

I would consider that to be a plus...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
1.) that may apply in England, but here they will come down on you for allowing the smoking of anything indoors, tobacco free or not.

2.) the herbal alternative tastes terrible, and doesn't have any nicotine.

you must have been smoking that herbal crap, real shisha tobacco has a very strong and pleasant flavor.

I'm not so sure, the other people in my group were getting rushes off it. I reckon I'm just desensitised to the nicotine and the taste, due to smoking 10 a day and being bulimic for 2 years.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices