I was reading about how the US has 22,000 troops in North Korea, and how the general there said that if North Korea launched a long range missile than they wouldn't be afraid to us military force against North Korea. What do you think will happen if they do?? I mean, the war in Iraq is pretty much over, its just the matter of handing over the areas to Iraqi Security... Idk I'm just bored and wanted to see what you guys think.
did anybody else read "UG vs North Korea"?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Toast1337

I did.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Toast1337

I did.

What a war!

Kill them with our rock and roll!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
I did.

What a war!

Kill them with our rock and roll!

I'll enlist, let's do it.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Quote by Toast1337

Yep

So guys, what do you think would happen if UG went to war with North Korea? We'd get into the Guiness World Records for being the largest internet forum to wage war on a country or something...

But what else? Discuss
You mean the US has 22,000 stationed in South Korea?

yeah my bad. And hey!! Im on your side!
If we were to declare war on a country, I'd personally say Vatican City, they have like 500 or so senior priests and the Pope, we have at least 20,000 active UG'ers.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
ok
what do we do at first?
shall we tell them that we are in are with them or not?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

no vs. threads!! only joking
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by TonalPerfection
I dunno wtf you just said, but US, cuz they have better ugitars.

UG have even better guitars though
Quote by MattAnderson111
If we were to declare war on a country, I'd personally say Vatican City, they have like 500 or so senior priests and the Pope, we have at least 20,000 active UG'ers.

They also have 1 billion catholics.

I vote that we wage war on Wales.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
That would be freakin' epic! And we'd all use these!

YES
we would have to use those.

and yes, vatican city would be easier. just cause its like, 2 square miles? lol :P
Quote by tonedeafidiot

more like THESE!!!!
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
more like THESE!!!!

those are for our four stringers
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by MattAnderson111

They also have the Swiss Guards though. Who are a trained military outfit. We couldn;t win without forming, training and equipping a UG army of some sort...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by TheWickerMan666
That's a bass!

We're all guitarists here

I actually play bass as well...

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by IDread
They also have the Swiss Guards though. Who are a trained military outfit. We couldn;t win without forming, training and equipping a UG army of some sort...

Yeah, they'd have us all ROTFLMOAO after seeing them in uniform anyway. We wouldn't be able to defend ourselves like that and we'd get creamed.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Yeah, they'd have us all ROTFLMOAO after seeing them in uniform anyway. We wouldn't be able to defend ourselves like that and we'd get creamed.

Exactly.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by tonedeafidiot

You wouldn't believe how well camouflaged they are in the Vatican though...

And they're not just Swiss Guards, they're M&S Swiss Guards... Sorry, I couldn't resist

But seriously, the guards at the Vatican are all ninja priests, and when a member of the clergy kung fus your ass, you stay kung fued
Guys. How could you forget about France? They would just see us and surrender.
Quote by NoOne0507
Guys. How could you forget about France? They would just see us and surrender.

Or Iceland! Not only do they not have an army but they don't even have an economy anymore!
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
^
They're Vikings. They'll send hot Viking chicks to get us a drunk and laid and then we'll forget what were doing.

Now that I think about it. It's bloody brilliant.
Quote by tonedeafidiot

i loled, has there ever been a n internet form to wage war on a country?

more serious note, if we went to war with north korea, then china would get involved, and no one has enough bullets to kill everyone in china.
Quote by ethan_hanus

more serious note, if we went to war with north korea, then china would get involved, and no one has enough bullets to kill everyone in china.

Shh! Keep my bullet stockpile on the DL!
Quote by ethan_hanus

That's where we unleash our secret weapons -- Cumming blood, circle jerkz, and raping teh bitchez