What's a sticky? And any other stuff you would tell a newbie would be appreciated, thanks. MJO
Quote by Oat64
What's a sticky? And any other stuff you would tell a newbie would be appreciated, thanks. MJO

It's when you fap and your hand is covered in semen ... in all serious I have no idea
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
A sticky is a page at the top of each catagory of forums that will "stick" there for reference I.E. it wont go down the thread list when the posts die out.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
a sticky is a very important topic that you should refer to before you ask questions... also, you should not place a question like this in the GG&A forum, this should go in the pit...
Its an important thread that always stays at the top of the page.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by randomhero93
a sticky is a very important topic that you should refer to before you ask questions... also, you should not place a question like this in the GG&A forum, this should go in the pit...

Actually, it should be placed in the new members' Q&A forum.
Quote by Oat64

Jan 07? You're not new, you've been hear a year longer than I have.