Haha, so finally, after two months of waiting, playing, sweating, driving thru half germany, i got it complete. My rig.

So, some of you may remember, i got to my music store on December 16th. I had 1100€ to spend, and i did.

I was pretty set on Bugera, but after playing 20 minutes on the 333Xl, it suddenly plopped, and the lights faded off. The salesman told me, that it was like the 3rd time this week, and that i definitely could do better with my money.

The better begins with an "L"

haha, what a luck it wasnt a spider. No, it was this little beast...

The amp was 738€, and i was in love

And it sounded so awesome

The only problem: All i could afford was a creepy Line6 SpiderBox for 369€

But got this problem solved with some Celestion g12T-75, and now this box sounds... Okay, it sounds at least halfway decent

And today i got my new FX section.

A T.C. Electronics G-Major. After two hours of messing around with all the settings i finally got it to run.

This is the first time in my life that i have a decent setup, so, tell me what ya think
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
sweet you seem pretty happy

although i got picture raped so i couldnt really see it
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Get moar pics!!! Like, "zoom out" I wanna see that Laney in all of its glory.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Get moar pics!!! Like, "zoom out" I wanna see that Laney in all of its glory.

You wanna more Pics? You can have 'em

My baby

Quote by xwearesinking
A rig is never complete, my friend.

Haha, I know I'm in need of a good tuner, a better midicontroller, a wireless, better cables, soooo much to do

Quote by JilaX^

Great thread.

Very nice amp, clips are a must!

glad you liked it Clips are coming. I'm about to restring my guitar, and then i'll take some quick recordings for you
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

Hey Guys

Sry that it took so much time, but I had to fix the intonation on my guitar before I could record something.

But finally I got two small clips together, both are rough recordings with a GuitarHeroMic into audacity without tweaking. High Gain clips are coming tomorrow I think

CleanTest 1

CleanTest 2

Sry for the sloppy playing, but It was very early when I recorded the clips

Gear:

My Lyrics and Poems

I like the delay settings on the Clean 1. I have the T.C. Electronics Nova Delay and I'm gonna assume that the controls are similar to those on the G-Major. If you don't mind sharing, want to PM me the settings you used on it?

And thanks for moar picz!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by mcrfobtai
Very nice.

First upgrade should be a cab though

Framus Dragon 4x12 Possibly during summer break when I got enough money The g12T-75 that i currently use are not bad, but i have to crank that amp to get a clear clean out of it

Quote by LaidBack
I like the delay settings on the Clean 1. I have the T.C. Electronics Nova Delay and I'm gonna assume that the controls are similar to those on the G-Major. If you don't mind sharing, want to PM me the settings you used on it?

I'm not quite sure if it works because there is also a pitch in it^^

but, here are the settings

Subtype: Dynamic
DLY dly: 684ms
DLY tempo: 1/4
DLY Feedback: 45%
DLY FBhighcut: 15.8kHz
DLY FBLowcut: 22.39Hz
DLY Offset: 10ms
DLY Sense: -15db
DLY Damp: 10db
DLY Rel: 30ms
DLY Wet: 20%

+ I have my G-major parallel

I hope you can do anything with this^^

Gear:

My Lyrics and Poems

Last edited by OrangeWalls at Feb 22, 2009,
I should be able to, just not at the moment. I left my pedals and guitar at home (I'm at school) because I have to go back home this weekend for a rehearsal with this other group I should be playing with. Yay for new musical endeavors.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Interesting thought with the foam supports - i have thought about doing that.....then i couldn't be bothered and went to get something to eat.
After the good sandwich - i just use floor pedals.

Though after so many rig/rack/rig threads - im sure i need a small rack for a pow. con./tuner/rack wah/.......eugh - makes me drain my virtual bank balance.

It does make me think though - what are essential rack based items?
Quote by xwearesinking
A rig is never complete, my friend.

Yeah, it seems whenever I get something I wanted, I end up wanting something else right after that.

But anyways, congratulations on the new amp.
Quote by davedoom

Though after so many rig/rack/rig threads - im sure i need a small rack for a pow. con./tuner/rack wah/.......eugh - makes me drain my virtual bank balance.

I think you answered your own question there.

Grats on the amp!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
So, I got something for you. The promised teh br00talz clipz Made some quick recordings wihle I was alone at home this morning, so that i finally was able to put the volume on 2.

Okay, here we go:

Distortion 1: The first riff is from a song I wrote for my band, sounds not as good as it sounds with a drummer, though. The other riffs are just some random DropC# chords and some palmmuting. The sound is not as tight as it sounded in real, but I think it sounds okay for a GuitarHero Mic

Distortion 2: Room with a View by Donots in the beginning, random riffing at the end. This recording has less gain then Nr.1 and represents my standard rhythmtone. Again, sounds in real much better then recorded.

Lead 1: In A Big Country by Big Country. Was the first solo/lick/whatever that came to my mind and that I could play without failing epicly. I'm not that good in playing lead, but you get the idea. First take is with switch in middleposition, second take is with switch on the bridgepup.

Lead 2: A lick from one of my songs, sounds alot worse than it does with drums and rhythm.

I think my mic has some problems with getting those tones, but as long as i can't use my SM57 I have no alternative. I hope you get the Idea

Quote by davedoom
Interesting thought with the foam supports - i have thought about doing that.....then i couldn't be bothered and went to get something to eat. After the good sandwich - i just use floor pedals.

Haha, I had no money left for a rackcase, thats why I use them. But they work pretty well

And I think you dont need a rack untik you want one

Gear:

My Lyrics and Poems

Congrats, great equipment. I've heard a lot of good things about the G-Major but haven't tried one yet. Yes, you indeed have a very nice rig!
Big pics are BIG
Quote by imgooley
Big pics are BIG

And we all know the bigger the sexier.....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
=[ i was hoping for a vetta

awsim rig though
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.