hey guys im looking to upgrade from a iceman 700 with emgs to a new guitar...

i only have about 1000$ right now, and i was looking at http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Hellraiser-V-1-FR-Electric-Guitar-520218-i1438622.gc

i play anything from the chili peppers to bodom to radiohead to slayer to sublime and everything in between

did anybody here play one before? is so are they good?(ill prolly replace the pups, so its ok if they arent the best)

thanks
GO BRAVES
rhcp on that thing?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
schecter necks arnt for everyone. And I doubt you'd need to replace the pups, they are probably the same as the EMGs in your iceman if not better (the 89 is the coil tappable 85 if im right)
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
get a new amp man
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Better get the Schecter V-1 Blackjack ATX FR, it has floyd rose (original) and SD Blackouts
Quote by Dr. Clock
Better get the Schecter V-1 Blackjack ATX FR, it has floyd rose (original) and SD Blackouts

I agree.

And I would think about maybe getting a new amp instead, your new guitar might not shine through that MG.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
I think a new amp would improve your tone a lot more than that guitar. To be quite frank, I don't see how that guitar is an upgrade from your Iceman. It is just (arguably) prettier, but not better.