When you just can't play anything with out f$%king it up! Right I'm learning this grade 8 piece for my uni interview next week, as you have to play to a backing track and thats the only i could find. But what annoys me is its easy and i can play it but i keep making stupid little mistakes and going out of time, its driving me up the wall, i felt like launching my guitar out the window lol. I was wondering if anyone else gets like this, not just me?
yeah everyone gets bad days i think
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Yeah, Its natural, just slow everything down and don't be hard on yourself.

Huh huh, I said "hard on"
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
Quote by Reverend-Me
had ½ a week like that :S Just take it easy and then start up again

Yh thats why i have put it down now lol, it has to ready by next wednesday so i try again tomorrow.
Everyone has off days.

I've had them a lot lately since I started trying to incorporate more odd progressions and timings into my stuff,you just have to play through it no matter how much it may suck.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

haha! ooooo man, yeh I'm pretty sure everyone gets that. Infuriating huh!? I remember recently; I kept buggering up sweet child o mine.. something I'm used to playing. Kept picking wrong strings and stuff. Hella annoying!!
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
Yeah, Its natural, just slow everything down and don't be hard on yourself.

Huh huh, I said "hard on"

LOL!
You're probably thinking too much about the interview and not being 100% focused on the music.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.