Telecasters and Strats have different neck pockets.

Telecasters can accept Tele necks and Strat necks

Stratocasters can only accept Strat.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Yes, but they're pretty sucky tuners tbh, Otter (now Albino_Rhino) has a set. He says some of the posts don't turn when the knob is turned. they just spin.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
That's a cheap looking neck - if that's all you've got to spend then fine, but I picked up mighty mite maple necks for my strat and a tele i'm building for $79 a piece, and they are superb quality - as nice as the neck on my Fender MIA Tele.

Check out ebay.
I need cheap locking tuners for my strat cause it has a floyd and i don't want to put a locking nut on it.Does anyone know where to get some? Also this is what it looks like. before, after
Attachments:
dave.jpg
Last edited by savage94 at Feb 19, 2009,
Your floyd is not going to stay in tune with just locking tuners, you need a locking nut and string retainer if you want it to stay in tune when you use it.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
someone needs to use kisekae
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
I have heard before that i will be all set with the locking tuners and no lnocking nut, im not going to be using the floyd that much.