Hello, I would like to trade my Smart Parts Shocker NXT (Black) with a pulse loader and Crossfire 68/4500 tank (3-4 years left on the hydro), for your Tube Amp. I’ve had the gun for about a year and a half and it has only been used a handful of times so I would love to be able to trade it for someone’s tube amp that is in the same situation and doesn’t get enough use. The gun also has a Qlock on it, CP Rail, and a Dye Tank cover. The gun works perfectly and is in great shape. I would like to trade for something of at least fair quality. I was thinking something along the lines of maybe a Fender Hot Rod, Orange Tiny Terror, Vox AC30. I’m preferably looking for something 50 watts or less and probably a combo, however I am open to other offers and would not be disinclined to accept a 5150 or something else that sparks my interest.

I will also trade the gun for a guitar, American HSS Strat, Ibanez S series, Warmoth, Schecter, ESP, im also open to possible offers here. I have a few other odds and ends I can maybe throw into the deal. I also have a Classic Army M15 airsoft rifle that I can possibly work into the deal. Send me an email if your interested and well try to work something out!

Dino251@yahoo.com

PS. I have pictures i can send via email if interested, and im really looking for something with a quality Floyd Rose, lemme know!
Gear:

Carvin Cobalt-350
LTD Alexi-600
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Line 6 Spider III 15
Boss DD-20
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
Boss FZ-5
Dunlop Slash Wah
Bump
Gear: