Hi, has any one out there got one and if so wot you think, good or bad, fantastic or crap.i want it for live work through a Marshall valve, drop a line and let me know.
thanks
mike
Yo i've got one, and i use it with my marshall AVT100

I really like it because of the ability to change between lots of sounds quickly (minimal hassle compared to having a whole load of different pedals to jump between)

I use it for recording my ideas at the moment, and im getting good results with it.

I havent used it live yet except for a practise, and i found it pretty useful.

You need to spend time making yourself decent tones. Don't rely on the presets. You may want to consider buying extra amp packs for it. I bought all the extras and i use the extras most of the time, compared to the stuff that came with the pod. My fav amp on it atm is the ENGL Powerball.

My line6 gives me alot of freedom and options and its been a good purchase so far. When i do get the money to upgrade to real equipment to get a more realistic sound, i will, but for now the pod is great!
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Hi, thanks for reply, is there any delay when switching from one patch to another? on my boss me 50 there is a delay when switching patches, which makes it unusable for live work.
does it sound real to you or is there that digital/modulated sort of sound.
thanks again
mike
no, i dont recall there being any noticable delay, but it reccomend trying one out in a shop just to be sure it performs as you would like.

generally, the pod gives good sounds out. no one would (except a real guitar geek) would be able to tell it was digital just from hearing it.

check out the things on my profile, those are the kind of results you can get
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.