Page 1 of 2
I asked a girl from my job to go up to a girl I have been seeing to ask her what she thought of me and the reply was painful. My friend told me that the girl said I was "stalkerish" and that I act like I know her and that I ask her friends too much about her past. But my friend went on to say that when she asked the girl what would she do if I told her I liked her and wanted to go out with her as a boyfriend what would she say and she replied with a maybe...what the hell is going on? Does this girl like me or not? A day before this happened me and the girl had a talk on the phone and I asked if I could call her sometime this week and she said i could call her on friday, and now this? I have no idea what I should do...HELP!! My friend said that she could just be hiding how she truly feels. I mean the girl is saying different things to me and than saying different things to everyone else...
Life is a film, you the film maker
Stop being so damn stalkery.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Relationship Thread.

Otherwise, you fucking rape that ass.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by walkinbazooka
Stop being so damn stalkery.

The funny thing is Im not even doing it to be "stalkerish". I just really like the girl even though we just started talking a month ago.
Quote by Just Andrew
Relationship Thread.

I didnt really mean it to be a relationship thing. I just wanted answers on the stalkerish topic in general.
Quote by MH_Worshipper
With girls, maybe ALWAYS means no.

Dont really understand what your trying to say...sorry, im dumb
Quote by MH_Worshipper
With girls, maybe ALWAYS means no.

i though it always meant yes?
Bass:
2008 Fender MIA Precision Bass
2006 Fender MIM Jazz bass
Amp:
Fender rumble 60
Effects:
Boss bass Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Refurb

MUSE
RADIOHEAD
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERSMy inspirations
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
I didnt really mean it to be a relationship thing. I just wanted answers on the stalkerish topic in general.
Well that's where the "do u tink she lieks me???/?" questions go.

Just go right up to her and ask her out. Stop beating yourself up over something that can be resolved in seconds.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by toby3p0
You wont know unless you ask. Nub.

I cant really ask without ratting out my friend. Then the girl will know that I told my friend to go up to her and ask her what she thought about me. And how would i ask something like that anyway? "Do you think Im a stalker? lol
B an L on her T's
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
No matter what a girl says, she always means something completely different.
And girls say WE'RE confusing...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
When you asked that other girl to ask the girl you like about you, it might have helped not to stand 5 feet away staring at them both.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by DZCunuck
When you asked that other girl to ask the girl you like about you, it might have helped not to stand 5 feet away staring at them both with your hands down your trousers

Fixed
I remember you! Hey did you ever get back to her about the incident you had with her about calling her a whore and stuff? Oh, and gimme a second to think of something useful to say.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by DZCunuck
When you asked that other girl to ask the girl you like about you, it might have helped not to stand 5 feet away staring at them both.

No no no. I wasnt working that day. Im not that dumb. lol
So basically what you do is this.

1. Quit being a biznatch

2. talk to the girl yourself, girls like a dude with confidence.

3. you want to know about her, talk to her dingleberry. And don't "play it cool" or anything stupid be natural and calm, when you speak to her. Jabbering is a no no.

4. Do your work. Call her when your sposed to. dont be late. Tap that ass.

5. Refer to rule one.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Quote by angusfan16
I remember you! Hey did you ever get back to her about the incident you had with her about calling her a whore and stuff? Oh, and gimme a second to think of something useful to say.

Oh yeah, I think thats resolved but now i have a new issue to worry about and its that this girl thinks im a stalker!!!
im in the kinda situation as u are in, except the stalker part... lol but this girl i like, has been flirting with me alot lately so i asked one of my friends to ask her friends whats up... and i got a no she doesnt like me, but she likes another guy, so i couldnt take it anymore and i WENT UP to the girl and TOLD her, i cant take it anymore this is so confusing and i cant keep guessing anymore about u liking me, and she told me her life is very confusing right now and she doesnt know what to do.. so.. my advice... go to the girl... its so hard i know, i was shaking when i went to ask her this lol
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Quote by dartmaster
You should perhaps stop lurking behind bushes.

lol, dude come on
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
The funny thing is Im not even doing it to be "stalkerish". I just really like the girl even though we just started talking a month ago.

Then just back off a little
She obviously thinks you're a being a bit too obsessive and she just wants a bit more space

Still talk to her and make it seem as if you're interested, just don't go too over the top then ask her out when she least expects it.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1
im in the kinda situation as u are in, except the stalker part... lol but this girl i like, has been flirting with me alot lately so i asked one of my friends to ask her friends whats up... and i got a no she doesnt like me, but she likes another guy, so i couldnt take it anymore and i WENT UP to the girl and TOLD her, i cant take it anymore this is so confusing and i cant keep guessing anymore about u liking me, and she told me her life is very confusing right now and she doesnt know what to do.. so.. my advice... go to the girl... its so hard i know, i was shaking when i went to ask her this lol

Smooth...
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
honestly, like somebody else said, stop being a b*tch and talk to her yourself
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Oh yeah, I think thats resolved but now i have a new issue to worry about and its that this girl thinks im a stalker!!!

Alright, i'm going to go with what some of the other guys said: Talk to her yourself. Asking your friends to talk to her won't help. Just think if you actually DO go out? Are you going to ask your friend to talk to her for you? Trust me, the worst thing she can say is no and if that happens, just move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea my friend.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Smooth...

hey it was a smart move, what else am i gona do??? im being nature, im interested in her, but im not being to clingy either, thats bad lol, my problem is i just have competetion with another guy....... thats all u gotta do man, TALK to her
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Quote by Johnny Trash
Then just back off a little
She obviously thinks you're a being a bit too obsessive and she just wants a bit more space

Still talk to her and make it seem as if you're interested, just don't go too over the top then ask her out when she least expects it.

This

Girl's seem to use "stalkerish" or "creepy" instead of the word "obssessive" or "clingy"
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Yeah. No game.

Pansies.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
I would back off for a while, give her some space. You're probably coming across as a bit forward or desperate.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
I mean the girl is saying different things to me and than saying different things to everyone else...

I wouldn't trust her.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
Quote by Just Andrew
Relationship Thread.

Ahh, the perfect ratio of serious to mildly offensive.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I wouldn't trust her.

Thats kinda what i was thinking and its what one of my friends told me as well.
Write "I Love You!" on a dead cat and mail it to her with a picture of yourself enclosed.

Wait....

You wanna be LESS stalkerish....ohhh....

Just back off and give her some space.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Write "I Love You!" on a dead cat and mail it to her with a picture of yourself enclosed.

Wait....

You wanna be LESS stalkerish....ohhh....

Just back off and give her some space.

Tastless. shave I love you into a live cat. Throw through her bedroom window to get her attention. The swoon her with a loverly Ballad of your fond appeal for her.

Seriously. People are dumb.
Mail Goes here.

Page 1 of 2