i like it. the only thing i dont like is during their sets the singer doesnt really look at the crowd very much. i think vox make more of an impact when your looking at the crowd, especially with hardcore
i like the style he's going for and its got the energy and everything, but i think it could be better quality. sounds kinda sketchy to me.
it's pretty much one of the vocalist's jobs to get the crowd psyched up, and you can't really do that with your back facing them.
and yeah one of my favorite things about shows is getting the mic.
Quote by cakeschmammert
i like the style he's going for and its got the energy and everything, but i think it could be better quality. sounds kinda sketchy to me.
it's pretty much one of the vocalist's jobs to get the crowd psyched up, and you can't really do that with your back facing them.
and yeah one of my favorite things about shows is getting the mic.

i think this band has a pretty promising future, im more ecited about what they are going to put out next becaseu I happen to know most of the members in this band and they all are/were involved in a lot of great bands (A Life Once Lost, Dead Again?!, Mother of Mercy, Silence at Daybreak), and are all very talented musicians.