ohspyro89
Hit it. Quit it.
1,482 IQ
Well I've got a ton of this stuff, and I noticed a ton of you guys get GOUGED with the price of wood. Plus, I need some cash around here to finish some stuff.

I've got a few pieces here, but if you need something, let me know, chances are I can get it for you no problem. Prices are pretty firm, I'll include shipping prices for CONUS, but I am willing to ship out of the country for the cost of shipping.

Anyways, here is what I've got.

African Mahogany 8/4 Body Blank
14.25" x 21.75"
$50 Shipped First Class

African Ribbon Striped Mahogany 4/4 Neck Blank
3" x 28"
$15 Shipped

Pau Ferro / Morado Fretboard Blanks
.25" x 3" x 28"
$10 shipped

That's what I've got for now, but I can get absolutely anything you'd like from Ebony, purple heart, or quilted maple. If you want something, PM me and I can get you a price quote.

Also, I can get specific pictures of the piece you'd get, if you'd like. I'm just trying to move some of this stuff I have picked up!

Also, you can contact me at three three oh 464 0695 if you have any questions. I'm free almost all day, but leave me a message if I don't answer and I'll get back to you. I have verizon, so feel free to text if your in verizon, otherwise I'll get killed by fees!

Thanks!
~Nick
ohspyro89
Hit it. Quit it.
1,482 IQ
As I failed miserably, I have more stuff to put up. Sorry, I didn't want this to seem like ups, I just got some more pictures to put up.

(2)Birdseye (low figure) Maple Fretboard Blank
.25" x 3" x 24"
$10 Shipped

Bloodwood Neck Blank 4/4
3.25" x 27.25"
$23 Shipped

Birdseye Maple (High Figure) Neck Blank 4/4
3.25" x 28.75"
$20 Shipped

Walnut Fretboard Blank
1/4" x 5.5" x 24"
$15 Shipped

(2) Birdseye Maple (High Figure) Neck Blanks 4/4
3.5" x 24"
$20 Shipped

That's all for now, but more later!

Thanks
~Nick
zw44
566 IQ
Hi, how much for the bloodwood neck blank shipped to the UK? Any how much would it cost for an ebony fretboard blank shipped to the UK?

Cheers.

*No advertising in signature*
ohspyro89
Hit it. Quit it.
1,482 IQ
I don't have any ebony on hand, but I could possibly pick some up.

To the Uk, the bloodwood would maybe be around $35 USD shipped and the cost of the fretboard I am not sure of yet. I'll have to check about how much it will cost. But I'll get back to you, send me a PM so I remember please!
sesstreets
Spiral out. Keep going.
2,843 IQ
Uhhmmm

let me get back to you I might need some soon,.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
zw44
566 IQ
I've PM'd you Re: some prices for various bits of wood.

Cheers.

firerocker
111 IQ
Do you have, or can you get alder or swamp ash body blanks...the standard size(16"x22" or so)? I live in Michigan.
derekgross
Derek
24 IQ
That is killer wood thanks for getting back back to me

Rock on brother
Seref
Gob****e
688 IQ
Any new woods to report on? How about top woods for carved tops? I'm starting my own build and I have a friend with a CNC machine.
chrismetalhead
111 IQ
Do you have any maple for bolt-on necks at the moment? I don't mind whether its normal, birdseye, flame, whatever
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Cort AD350CE
Homemade Strat
Marshall 10CD
Behringer UV300

Dremel/Bandsaw Fund:
$0/$400
zw44
566 IQ
Don't waste your time with this guy, I wanted to buy some wood ages ago but he never came up with the goods.

injected
2,869 IQ
pm'd
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.