I've got a chance to buy one of these, used, for £230.

I play post hardcore (funeral for a friend), punk (billy talent), and enjoy blues improv :P
(bands are just examples)

This will be used for everything from bedroom practice, to occasional band practices and even a few gigs.

I hear the cleans are brilliant, and it can handle pedals pretty well.

And I just want to know, for this price, and what I play, is there anything better out there?
for hardcore...........you are better off with a different amp...... but for punk you just need a gainy OD to got punk sounds.....

well what genre do you mostly play in your band???
and how much are you willing to spend for an amp??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Get a good OD and a Metal Muff for the very hardcore stuff, and you'll be fine.

Generally I wouldn't recommend it for hardcore stuff, but for that price I'd say you're getting a good deal.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
about £400.

In the band, we do everything from post hardocre, to punk and then british indie.

For that price, I don't think theres anything better.
i doubt there's much better for £230. if you're willing to stretch to £400, a laney lc30 or 50 might be worth a try.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
There's always pedals you can add. Are you able to test it out/buying locally? Just to make sure it even works? That's a deal if so.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Just make sure it's in good condition, that's dirt cheap for one considering you're in the UK.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yeah, definitely. make sure it's not a gip.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thats a great deal mate, you wont be dissapointed by that amp
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
its a good amp, the cleans rock, the drive channel is a bit well. . . different. some ppl like it but i don't