My post count was up over 300 just the other day, now it is showing up as zero. But my posts are still there on my profile page link. Any one know why this is so? Any help appreciated. thanks.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all
Searchbar - it's been done so many times before!

*reported*

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
it's usually a bug that does that (or some type of thing)

it should go back to normal, although for people that haven't posted at all today, their links to their posts disappeared.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Searchbar - it's been done so many times before!

*reported*
Usually it's not necessary to report threads here in the Newbie Forum.

The Mods here generally read each and every thread, eventually.
They'll close this one, when they get to it.
Save the reports for things like spambots or hostile threads or things that need immediate attention, k?

Meanwhile, let's give this guy some good info.
And maybe put a more friendly face on it?

Quote by mikko 9119
it's usually a bug that does that (or some type of thing)

it should go back to normal, although for people that haven't posted at all today, their links to their posts disappeared.
This. ^

baylewis,
The programmers are currently dealing with this. Rest assured, they're on the job.
I don't know if we have servers down, or some software conflicts, but that really isn't important. This WILL get fixed, and your post count WILL soon return to normal. By my estimation, that will be something like 382 posts, in your case.

There have already been a number of threads about this. Please look down the index, right here in the Newbie Forum.

Just relax, all will return to normal soon.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

baylewis,
The programmers are currently dealing with this. Rest assured, they're on the job.
I don't know if we have servers down, or some software conflicts, but that really isn't important. This WILL get fixed, and your post count WILL soon return to normal. By my estimation, that will be something like 382 posts, in your case.

There have already been a number of threads about this. Please look down the index, right here in the Newbie Forum.

Just relax, all will return to normal soon.

why thanks buddy, you just made my day.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all