Any nerd rap fans?
By nerd rap I mean people like MC Chris and MC Hawking.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.

don't pretend you didn't like that movie.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
No. I find that kind of rap really stupid. I prefer serious hip hop.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by DarkLiquor
change your music. serious man your not gonna get no where with that kind of music.

Wut?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
there was an article in the paper in my town a while back, about a guy who's a nursing home assistant to the elderly by day, and a rapper by night. I saw a picture of him with a sideways hat, a mic, and an oversized etch-a-sketch on a chain around his neck.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Yo yo, bro; 3 to the 4 to the 8 to the floor, that's 15 plus a floor, ya gotta adore mah illin mathy rhymes dat keep ur brain thinking throughout the times; tables, illin tables that got you thinkin' back in 3rd grade. CHECK!!!

*Straightens bow tie*
hell yeah. i prefer the satiric styles of MC chris and his ilk to the mysoginistic repetition of middle-class-cum-ghetto-fabulous MTV thugs and pretty boys.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by jgbsmith

I don't think it's impossible to not like that movie. Everyone I know who has seen it likes it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by jgbsmith

I loved that part.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by CTFOD
I don't think it's impossible to not like that movie. Everyone I know who has seen it likes it.

just counting your negatives there... yup, your sentences agree. good job

somebody should write a song about that.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by DarkLiquor
change your music. serious man your not gonna get no where with that kind of music.

I think you're taking it a little to seriously. :p

I got to see MC Chris a few monthes ago, he was AMAZING! I didn't know he had asthma until that night.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by flabber.gast
MC Escher.

lolz
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
MC Lars, MC Chris, and Schaeffer the Darklord (or whatever his name is) are collectively the ****. Nerdcore is pretty awesome. I hear MC Lars is coming out with a new album this year, which should be pretty awesome, he never disappoints.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
MC Lars, MC Chris, and Schaeffer the Darklord (or whatever his name is) are collectively the ****. Nerdcore is pretty awesome. I hear MC Lars is coming out with a new album this year, which should be pretty awesome, he never disappoints.

Nerdcore? Example plz, sounds awesome.
Release date on the new CD?
Quote by Jackal58
MC Chris is a teacher at my school's brother...

He's got real issues about it too, he feels that his parents love him more because he's a rapper. Granted this is from a genius who can basically tell you the plot lines, symbols, themes, imagery, and basically every detail of every book in existence...

MC Chris is pretty awesome though
Quote by wizards?
MC Chris is a teacher at my school's brother...

He's got real issues about it too, he feels that his parents love him more because he's a rapper. Granted this is from a genius who can basically tell you the plot lines, symbols, themes, imagery, and basically every detail of every book in existence...

MC Chris is pretty awesome though

Ouch. I always figured his parents would disapprove and like the teacher better.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Ouch. I always figured his parents would disapprove and like the teacher better.

I thought the same thing... I mean this guy is a fucking genius... We're talking like IQ upwards of 150 genius... He's pretty cool, but eh, mc chris is just as cool. I swear I'd kill to have children like that, one being a famous rapper, and another being a genius and doing what he loves which is teaching.