Hey all,

I'm one of the guitarists in a band called The Kevorkian Circuit.
We're Drop-A metal hailing from Northern Lower Michigan.
We've got quite a few shows coming up,
so be sure to come check us out if you get the chance.

We're currently looking for shows in lower Michigan,
and trying to find venues all over for this summer (tour plans).

We just put a new video up, so check it out!

www.myspace.com/thekevorkiancircuit

If you like it, add us,
and if you'd like us to play in your area this summer,
please let us know!

Thanks.
I will bump this instead of starting a new thread.

I recently left the band.
But there is a new recording up and a new video up.
Check them out!
This is really hard to hear the guitar in this recording since the distortion is pretty bad. The guitar is really generic chug chug tremolo pick chug chug in the same key everyone uses. The drummer misses a lot of the double bass hits. Having bass hits in songs doesn't always make it cool if the part after it isn't a dramatic change. I can't tell anything the vocalist is saying and his voice is just another metal voice, nothing to crazy or new. Check out my band? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
Quote by gomezisastud07
This is really hard to hear the guitar in this recording since the distortion is pretty bad. The guitar is really generic chug chug tremolo pick chug chug in the same key everyone uses. The drummer misses a lot of the double bass hits. Having bass hits in songs doesn't always make it cool if the part after it isn't a dramatic change. I can't tell anything the vocalist is saying and his voice is just another metal voice, nothing to crazy or new. Check out my band? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176

As I said, I left the band.
I was sick of playing the same thing everybody else plays.
Three guitarists to play simple parts? No thanks.

The recording was done on the drummer's home mixer,
but he doesn't know how to use a computer WITH the mixer,
so the drum track was done all in one take.
(hence the missed double bass hits and such)

And majorly agreed about the distortion.
Instead of miking an amp (since they have decent ones),
they are playing a B-52 directly plugged into the mixer (terrible idea).
Holy crap.

I went to youtube to see if there were more videos by the kevorkian circuit, and they sound completely different live.

There are minor mess ups live, but that is to be expected, but the vocals sound far more brutal live haha.

I listened to the recording and was sceptical... But I saw some of their video on the myspace and I thought I should dig a bit.
But you should check out the most recent videos on there. Pretty gnarly stuff.

Sure its basic chug chug breakdown metal, but it sounds way cooler when they are playing live. Great job guys!

Keep it up!