imdb page

Everyone from the show has said that they would like to make a movie except Michael Cera (George Michael). But according to Jeffrey Tambor (Pop-Pop), Cera is on board:
http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2009/02/arrested-development-movie-will-happen-this-year-j.html

How awesome would it be if this happens? I loved the show so much that I would camp out for the movie, even though there wouldn't even be a line. Hell, I might realize there's a God and convert to Christianity.*

*I won't.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
There was an interveiw that stated Cera would do it if it was good but he doubts it will be.
I'm stoked. Some people look forward to watchmen or spiderman movies but this is my nerd thing.

I just hope at some point someone mentions beads.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Tim Henson 08

Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
even if i need to suck it up... i'll take a chubby.
Tobias is awesome.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Oh God I hope it's true, one of the funniest shows ever made. Tobias alone makes it hilarious "analrapist" hahaha.
I'd trade my left nut for an arrested development movie... I'll kill Michael Cera if he doesn't do this after shit movies like Nick and Nora's infinite playlist and Superbad... (yes I did say that)
Quote by kaptink

I just hope at some point someone mentions beads.

"Bees? BEEES?!?"
They were running out of ideas in the third season but I think a movie would be the perfect way to end it with a bang. Cera better not ruin this for me.
Quote by maninthebox24
Hell, I might realize there's a God and convert to Christianity.*

*I won't.

So Christianity is the only faith that has a God? K.

Anyway, I loved the show and will see the movie. Hopefully Cera will be in it though.
Me too, I'd hate to see this movie be anything less then classic. Anything less and I'd rather them just not make it.
i wonder if lucile will be the one in jail this time? at the end of the show it looked like she was probably getting arrested. and are the guys still gonna be in south america? i dont see how the story is going to tie it all back together again and still have a decent plot for the movie.

i would rather, instead of a movie that takes place afterwords, that they just remake the last three episodes, and give the show a proper ending. the end of the third season is sadly rushed, and you can tell that they had to rush things. i would prefer for them to take a do over and make the show right. then we could pretend like the last three episodes never even happened.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by heaven's gate
So Christianity is the only faith that has a God? K.

Anyway, I loved the show and will see the movie. Hopefully Cera will be in it though.

Christ, I was joking.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?