Page 1 of 2
what would you do?

writing a sci-fi story based on time travel
any ideas will help, thanks
the game
Fap, go back in time, repeat. Endlessly.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Go back in time and give myself the plans for the time machine. As well as an almanack of sporting results for the next 50 years.
Go to the future, take some advanced technology, sell it in the present for millions
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
I would go back to the summer of love in 1967 and go to woodstock.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Depends, am I the only one that can time travel? If so i'd do the usual stuff, win the lottery etc. If I wasn't the only one then it'd be pretty pointless I think.
I would kill TS parents
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Umm, if it was, my presence as myself in the past would cause innumerable paradoxes and other garbage and either instantly destroy me or the entire universe.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
the obvious answer would be make right previous wrongs

but to continue the almost cliche use of the butterfly effect the actions would need to have harmful repercussions to the character's timeline (loss of a loved one) which would force them to "rewrong" everything he had put right
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Go back a few weeks and ask her out.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
If I knew the butterfly effect wouldn't matter then i'd go find some way of introducing myself to my grandparents when they were young to see what it would be like and possibly meet my young parents aswell. I'd also go back to the biblical times in the middle east to sort out the history of it once and for all.
it is i can do it
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by chinkboy7
prevent kurt cobain from killing himself

So what would you do about Courtney killing him?
if time travel was possible? what are you talking about, it IS possible.

all you need is a fast car with a flux capacitor installed. you must also be driving at exactly 88 mph. however, this is only possible if you have approximately 1.21 gigawatts of electricity suppling the vehicle with energy.
I see no sign of fortress.
so u got sucked into a black whole where in the future everything is ruined and desolate except for a few species of plants and animals your time machine is broken and it is up to you and your crew to survive and fix your time machine oh and find out how life ended so u can stop it
Quote by MightyAl
So what would you do about Courtney killing him?

there are others besides me who believe that Courtney killed him?!
i would trty to change the world based on things you know will happen , you could be a hero.
evacuating people from the WTC buildings etc..
Aww screw it, I would just take the selfish route and fix my own mistakes.

But then, yeah, butterfly effect – I'd probably end up with the money, talent and girls I missed out on but like... my sister would be missing an arm or my parents would be divorced or hate me or something.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by therealtater
time travels over rated...go back in time and pour radiation on my parents before they have sex so I can have superpowers

Awesome.
Just one slight problem - if you get too much radiation on your dad's happysack, then it;s bye bye conception.
I always had a soft-spot for dinosaurs
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Go back and NOT cheat on the most amazing girl I have ever met.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Go back a few weeks and ask her out.

Yeah probably this. Or, I'd go back to the 60's back when music was good, and then I'd finish the rest of my life on that timeline.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Page 1 of 2