I'm trying to set up a myspace site, and I have to pick a genre but there's nothing even close to metal, how do I make it work, and once I make one will I be able to change it?
I'm at the screen where you pick 3 genres. (I'm on dutch myspace by the way, perhaps that limits the choice?)
Help would be appreciated because being registered as a jazz band is not what I'm looking for.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
on american myspace there's like 38478423947 choices, a lot of them are metal/metal related.

i don't know why you'd be limited though, weird.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
just put rock and describe it more on your page?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Hmmm, time to go back in time and change my language.
EDIT:Can you still change genre after creating?
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Here's a problem that I have come up with with myspace that you may wonder, as well. Instead of starting a new topic, let's just keep this one going...
How do I get my myspace to show up on google searches? I search my band name and "myspace" and the only thing related that appears is my bandmate's myspace because he has the band listed in his favorite music. I've posted several blogs, I have audio clips up, images, I edit the status, and mood frequently, etc in an attempt to get my activity up in case that has anything to do with it... so how can I get it to show up like other myspaces?
Quote by haz_uk
yes, it's under the listing tab in edit profile.

Great, thanks a lot, Metal is listed here. stupid though that they didn't put it at the initial list.
Thanks for your quick responses all!
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4