How many of you guys really couldnt care less that Micheal Phelps hit the bong?
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
There was already a huge thread on this.

I for one, don't give a fuck.

I can't even get the energy to put new batteries in the 360 controller when I'm high.
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by ShaunDiel
There was already a huge thread on this.

I for one, don't give a fuck.

Yeah basically.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
It's nobody's business but his...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by CheGuevara13
No one cares except the media, because they can profit.

Filthy capitalist pigs.

+ a slightly less communistic 1
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Nobody really cares.

People just react because they feel they should.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I could care less.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
I care, I care about what everyone does with their life. In fact, I wish I could critisize every bad decision everyone makes, because then I would feel a whole lot more smart.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I bet the person that did care was the person he took the hit from.

I know I'd not like to share my weed with someone who has the lung capacity of a dolphin.