A while back, there was this thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880467&highlight=spongebob+face

Great thread. However, I am looking for one of the pictures posted in it that is now gone. It wasn't the normal spongebob, it was one that someone posted from some other source. It had a white background and bloodshot eyes and it was all f***ed up. It was kind of a side view of his face. I've searched around the internet and can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
i think i know what you talkings about
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
Quote by Skierinanutshel

this?

No, but that is close.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
Quote by maggot_69

This and the other one posted here are the two just like it.
Quote by RU Experienced?

one of these?
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
Quote by maggot_69

one of these?

Still extremely close.
Quote by RU Experienced?
You sure it wasn't Spongebong Hemppants?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
You sure it wasn't Spongebong Hemppants?

I'm sure
Quote by RU Experienced?