I know someone is gonna say check the forum but it's not in there so don't bother.

I have a 7 string but i can never get the tone i want out of my amp. its a ...*sigh*...spider... i know, i know, shut up its not my main amp but i have to use it for now.

I dont care about the other stuff but what would good settings (treble, mids, bass, drive) for something tuned down to B? I don't have much experience with the spiders so i just need some setting that will sound halfway decent because this thing cannot take a 7 string.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Just put all the eq to 12 oclock and then keep tweaking it till you like it, which might be a lifetime with that amp!
Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
Quote by Big_Rat
Just put all the eq to 12 oclock and then keep tweaking it till you like it, which might be a lifetime with that amp!

agreed, just play with it, try haveing treble at about 10 o'clock mid about 1 o'clock and bass about 4 o'clock, then have the drive to how ever much drive you want...id say about 3o'clock
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell