Page 1 of 2
So heres the shpeal. If the whole scenario from fallout 3 were to happen, what would you do? What if you were the main guy that went on epic quests, what kinds of shananigens would you get into?
The exact same things I did in the game, only I'd be able to carry on after the main story line finished.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Birchall17
The exact same things I did in the game.

^ This, and a few things I couldn't do in the game
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Birchall17
The exact same things I did in the game.

+1

except Killing Lucas Simms & Glitching the Head Of State quest, i have to admit, i've done all the quests, but the landscape constantly boggles the mind

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
never played the game heard it sucks though
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
I'd get stuck in the scenery and jump about alot and throw grenades at myself in an attempt to get free, I'd also be a jet addict.
I'd hole myself up next to some source of water, in some sort of building, and create a fortress. It'd have mounted machine guns and a sniper perch. I'd also dig tunnels going everywhere, just for fun. Then I'd create a wall 30 feet from the perimeter of my base, and place mines every 5 feet in the buffer zone. The only way in and out would be the tunnels.

Also, I'd have a stockpile of psycho and jet. I'm curious as to what kind of mental effects they have...

EDIT: I'd also train SMBs to fight each other. That's mighty fun to do in the PC game.. alas, I've only done it at a friend's house, and didn't get much time to mess around with it. I only have the 360 game..
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Last edited by Firequacker at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by shift3448
never played the game heard it sucks though

Wrong.

Go play it now.

I expect a full report when you get back.

Seriously though,
it was one of the best games I've ever played.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I'd be addicted to jet, shoot up Tenpenny tower, fix up a car so i could have a ride, shoot up some Regulators with my Alien Blaster, set fire to Megaton, Kill Dukov and steal his girls, have sex with as many Raider chicks as possible, explore places, open the door to Vault 101 and kidnap Anata, and then i'd settle down in Revit city.

Bedit: Oh yeah, i would tame all of the Feral Ghouls and have them serve me as my army. And one more thing. Lamplight. Those kids are as good as dead. And i would kidnap Nova and Silver.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 19, 2009,
I'd get a bunch of caps and find Nova.
And honestly in real life, if it was me vs. a super mutant master, I'd be dead in less than 10 seconds.
This is my sig
Quote by angusfan16
have sex with as many Raider chicks as possible

You would also get all the STD's possible.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
The kids in LampLight would still be sold to a life of slavery
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by __Ronnie__
Kill the kids at Little Lamplight. My god they were annoying.

+1000000000000

I would also find a way to exterminate all the f-ing deathclaws.Jesus christ they were a pain in the arse.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Birchall17
You would also get all the STD's possible.

True...well....i'll find the cure for that then.
Sail upon the open skies
Find the Chinese soldiers outfit and sword and run round shouting "Mau, Didi Mau!" at civilians.
Quote by Birchall17
The exact same things I did in the game, only I'd be able to carry on after the main story line finished.

Except he dies....
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Except he dies....

Unless you send whats-her-name in to the thing instead of going yourself.
Sail upon the open skies
I'd probably join up with the enclave, seems like the sensible ... and much easier way to deal with them.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tayroar
Except he dies....

Well thanks for ruining the game for all of us who havent ****ing finished it
Quote by tommyt
I'd probably join up with the enclave, seems like the sensible ... and much easier way to deal with them.

What about when you're just doing your job trying to stop some asshole who ran into your base and all the robots start attacking you?
Quote by tayroar
Except he dies....

not all of us have finished it you know

thanks
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by angusfan16
Bedit: Oh yeah, i would tame all of the Feral Ghouls and have them serve me as my army. And one more thing. Lamplight. Those kids are as good as dead. And i would kidnap Nova and Silver.

LAMPLIIIIGHHTTTT D:<
Quote by Jaysifer
not all of us have finished it you know

thanks

Well, when you do, you'll know I haven't completely ruined it.
Didn't spend much time in that game... I got ridiculously bored after the first 4.8 hours it takes to get out of the vault, then the 6 years it takes to walk to the first town...

However, if I was that guy, I would probably just sit around doing nothing, because it's a much better use of my time.
Quote by Limabean231
I'd get a bunch of caps and find Nova.
And honestly in real life, if it was me vs. a super mutant master, I'd be dead in less than 10 seconds.

I don't know. I'm a much better shot with a rifle than I was ever able to become in the game (according to VATS). But I sure as hell couldn't take a SM on with a sledgehammer as I liked to do in game. I guess I would just be a whole lot more careful and paranoid. I would probably roll with a hell of a lot more people if I ever explored the wasteland too. Two jerks wandering around in the wastes would go down pretty quickly, I think.
I'd probably be too scared to go out exploring like that. At least not by myself.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Honestly if you guys one day suddenly get tossed in this wasteland with danger everywhere I would think that you guys would piss yourselves and get mauled by a mole rat and either nearly die or wounded and would just cry in the corner until you bleed to death. But good thing you start off in a vault. I would just stay there until I die. Also imagine actually getting shot/getting hit by a wooden plank with a nail.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Last edited by Berlin2222 at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by Berlin2222
Honestly if you guys one day suddenly get tossed in this wasteland with danger everywhere I would think that you guys would piss yourselves and get mauled by a mole rat and either nearly die or wounded and would just cry in the corner until you bleed to death. But good thing you start off in a vault. I would just stay there until I die.

Yeah, the smart decision.

I've never been camping, I'm no survivalist. I kinda wish I had those skills though. I've only fired a gun on one occasion, and that was sitting down with a table as support at a firing range. I can't really cook. I would die in the wastes so quickly.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I'd take over ten-pennie's tower and throw the every ****ing child in the game over the rail of my tower for having huge heads and being able to deflect bullets. Mutherfuckers.

If not that I'd probably end up overdosing on stimpacks and jet.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
I would go to Rivet City and live there. Probably help Mister Lopez in his suicide attempts and screw up Diego and Angela's love.

EDIT: Actually, I would chill at Dukov's place ;D
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Quote by tayroar
Except he dies....

No he doesn't, he only dies if you go in yourself, you can send that woman in instead.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Page 1 of 2