Page 1 of 2
The only gig I've been to is when Foo Fighters played at Hyde Park. It was great, although it would have been better if I wasn't right at the back with 80 000 people in front of me haha.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
The Fall of Troy

opening for
Clutch

opening for
Coheed and Cambria

on halloween. so there were costumes and getting naked and ****.

it was basically crazy as hell, as you might imagine.
my band is here ------> myspace.com/weareattica
As I Lay Dying/August Burns Red/Misery Signals/Evergreen Terrace
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
Children of Bodom on Monday

Amazing.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Nonpoint/Sevendust in 2002 at the 9:30 club in DC.

Exceptional show.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
van halen, roughly a year ago.

they were amazing, and i got a T-shirt signed by eddie!
reel big fish in a small club.

they put on a great show and the atmosphere was amazing as it usually is in smaller bars.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
The Searchbars
They opened with 'Someone Use It'

/originality
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
mine would have to be powerman5000 only cus after the show i got to go back stage and hang out with the band and have a few drinks with them.
Back in the mid to late 80's I could go to smaller clubs to see bands like Dokken, Tora Tora, XYZ, Savatage, Saxon, and many others. You were so close you could practically spit on them. They all rocked!
Radiohead.

Hands down. But SWIM was on LSD. So it is kind of biased.

I saw the Experience Hendrix tour about 3 weeks before Mitch Mitchell died, and that also was absolutely amazing.

The Beastie Boys were ****ing cool and I saw a ton of badass shows down in Austin. But that is about it.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Ive only been to Funeral For A Friend, Avenged Sevenfold and Rise Against. Out of the 3, A7X for sure!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, first night of the 2008 tour at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids.

Freaking magical.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by thankyougermany
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, first night of the 2008 tour at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids.

Freaking magical.

dude i live right near grand rapids, what part of michigan are you from?
Paul Mccartney in quebec i was 60 feet away from him. also primus and the adrian belew power trio.
MayhemFest 2008. It had Disturbed, dragonforce(sucks live even more than in recording), slipknot, five finger death punch, n a bunch of other bands. I loved it.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
World/Inferno Friendship Society in November of '08. Seen them half a dozen times now, but that show sticks out in particular as being phenomenal.

Other particularly memorable shows: Against Me! (So. Much. Fucking. Fun.), Roger Waters (performed Dark Side of the Moon in full. Trippy as all hell).
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Was: Blacklisted, Ceremony, Life Long Tragedy, Saber-tooth Zombie.

About to be: Converge, Genghis Tron, Ceremony, Rise and Fall, Pulling Teeth on 3/27.
People are going to get hurt.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by alkaline3trio
Saw them tonight!!! Almost as good as Cannibal Corpse

so.. not.. good?
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by just some guy
The Fall of Troy

opening for
Clutch

opening for
Coheed and Cambria

on halloween. so there were costumes and getting naked and ****.

it was basically crazy as hell, as you might imagine.

Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Probably Saving Abel, Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, and Buckcherry (all one show)

That or T-Pain...
-JoJo
Gogol bordello. Bakflips with a bucket on his head.

Closely followed by Turisas when they were supporting Dragonforce, Fragondorce were **** though.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Say Anything at Warped Tour last year.

****ing awesome.

That or Alice Cooper, awesome stage sets.
Went and saw Old Crow Medicine Show and got to meet the guys after the show, it was pretty sweet. I've also been to sweet gigs by Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, KISS and Aerosmith.
Pot
Kettle
Black
Meshuggah and Cynic on tuesday of this week. Meshuggah was filming a live DVD, so obviously all their best songs were played, with surgical precision. Unbelievable intensity and agression.

Cynic was spot on too. And since it was Cynic and Meshuggah, obviously there was a lot of blazing going on in the crowd. The amount of his I grabbed off random people toking up was absurd, I got ripped out of my head. Made the show that much trippier and enjoyable
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Last edited by poopsmith666 at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by InvaderTSN
3 Inches of Blood. I'm gonna see Alestorm and Opeth soon, though.

Hell yeah, 3IoB!

Saw them at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz with A Band of Orcs, Early Man, and Toxic Holocaust last month. Epic show, 3IoB played a reeeaally good setlist.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
Hell yeah, 3IoB!

Saw them at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz with A Band of Orcs, Early Man, and Toxic Holocaust last month. Epic show, 3IoB played a reeeaally good setlist.

I creamed my pants when the curtains came down and they started playing Deadly Sinners. Early Man and Toxic Holocaust were pretty sweet too. Early Man's bassist had trouble with his amp or something though, so that kinda sucked.
It's a coin toss between seeing Coheed at a small club or seeing Slipknot, Coheed, and Trivium at the Sprint Center.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I creamed my pants when the curtains came down and they started playing Deadly Sinners. Early Man and Toxic Holocaust were pretty sweet too. Early Man's bassist had trouble with his amp or something though, so that kinda sucked.

Yeah, I was real stoked that they played a lot off of Advance and Vanquish. I was soooooo glad they played Premonition of Pain, tis my favorite song.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
Yeah, I was real stoked that they played a lot off of Advance and Vanquish. I was soooooo glad they played Premonition of Pain, tis my favorite song.

Yeah. I was worried that I wouldn't recognize some songs, but they basically played all the ones that I loved, lol. It sucked that Jamie wasn't there though. The rhythm guitarist's growls were good, but it just lacked Jamie's familiarity and growl length. The bassist was fucking sweet, though. He was practically all over the stage.
Page 1 of 2