Hey Pit, thought i'd share my week with you guys. Feel free to not read anything i've said and leave a snide comment.

So I went to two gigs. First of all, my beloved Alkaline Trio with a friend who is kinda annoying and his brother who is SO much cooler. Anyhoo, after that gig my life was pretty much complete. I even found love for a "****ty" pop-punk support act (Broadway Calls).

So that was amazing.

Yesterday, I stayed at my friends house with another friend and watched Freddy Got Fingered and drank Malibu. We then proceed to complete Gears of War on insane.

Tonight, I went to London again to see Cannibal Corpse and Children of Bodom. Obviously, this was yet another AWESOME gig. And yes, they played I Cum Blood.

So yeh, it's been an amazing week.

However, my mum is moving out tomorrow, which as some of you guys probably know, it's gonna be a tough time for my family. I won't go into any details. You are probably bored enough of this. Plus, i'm working for the next 3 days... No biggie, you may say. However, I work at McDonalds'...

To cap it off, i'm back at college on Monday

tl;dr PISS OFF
inb4 i cum...wait...DAMNIT!
neway, srry to hear about ur mom. hope u come out of the tough times ahead in one piece
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
I came blood.

TS, do you know the CoB setlist? I'm really trying to find out

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Who cares about your week, asshole? Get a therapist.

Okay now that I've left my snide comment, I'm going to read your post.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Chrisiphone
I came blood.

Well when i went to se them.
The songs i remember were a mixture of old and new, some i can't remember.
can't remember which order, apart from bed of razors which was last.

Banned from heaven.
Children of Decedance.
Kissing the shadows (they were next to each other)
Follow the reaper.
Hate me.
Lake bodom.
In your face.
Sixpounder.
Downfall.
Bed of razors.
Much more, i can't remember them all though.
Quote by Chrisiphone
I came blood.

Not sure of the order or all of the songs (I was a bit wasted) but they defo played Follow the Reaper, Blooddrunk, Hellhounds on Our Trail, Lake Bodom. Sorry im not much help! I left early to get a train, but I can bet they played Hatecrew Deathroll and Are You Dead Yet.
Quote by Karl Ruger
This is my care face. ----->

I don't see it?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by alkaline3trio
Seriously though, I don't mind you being a dick on my thread but you seem to be doing it a lot... No one thinks you're being cool, kay?

Read my sig.
Quote by angusfan16
I don't see it?

Exactly.
Quote by Karl Ruger
Exactly.

Why are you showing your face that shows you care in a thread that you don't care about?
Quote by Small Print
Why are you showing your face that shows you care in a thread that you don't care about?

Why are you asking a question about why I'm showing my face that shows I care in a thread that I don't care about?
Smoke some weed.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by Karl Ruger
Why are you asking a queation about why I'm showing my face that show I care in a thread that I don't care about?

Because it's 2:03am, I'm wide awake and have nothing better to do. I hate having a crap sleeping pattern

EDIT: It was 2:03am when I started typing!
Quote by Small Print
Because it's 2:03am, I'm wide awake and have nothing better to do. I hate having a crap sleeping pattern

EDIT: It was 2:03am when I started typing!

I can make you lose your energy.