I never got written up or anything, except just recently for slacking off, but they needed to do an investigation on something. Anyone with experience care to share?

Edit: Nothing obvious, please.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Last edited by md41 at Feb 19, 2009,
Usually it is three write ups and then they have to go through human resources or whatever and have to decide that you're not worth it. It is different for each business to be honest. They don't have to investigate anything though, you signed a contract reserving them the right to decide you aren't worth paying.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Usually it is three write ups and then they have to go through human resources or whatever and have to decide that you're not worth it. It is different for each business to be honest. They don't have to investigate anything though, you signed a contract reserving them the right to decide you aren't worth paying.

Eh? This was the first time, and they reported it to human resources. The hell? And they just assume it has happened before.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Obvious answer.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
ehh, sometimes funny yelling matches and swearing in frot of customers, sometimes a quiet chat with the manager... and I don't know from experience, my job just has a high turnover, except for myself
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Well, you could always be like the guy from office space, and keep working there, even though you don't get paid.

Bassically you stop working there, or end up like the fat guy from Office Space that kept working after he was fired.
It depends on the company (usually how desperate they are for staff), for example when I worked for McDonalds I managed to rack up 8 "final" written warnings and still had to quit to get out of the place
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Donald Trump breaks down a door and spits in your worthless face.
Hey, let's be friends.

Check my band Fear Elise and like our page!

http://tinyurl.com/46xyyv5

My Gear:

Ampeg 410HE
Ampeg B2RE
Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
EHX Enigma Envelope Filter
Epiphone Thunderbird
Music Man Stingray 4