Dear pit.
I'm going to Italy on a school trip in about 3 weeks, and im excited and really looking forward to it except for one small thing..
Will it be harder for me to fall asleep when i arrive in Italy, or when i come back home from Italy? this is a tour, so i'm going to be walking around the whole day, plus the time zone difference, but i don't know, so someone care to help out?

on a side note, what is the pit's opinion of airplane food?

EDIT: I live in canada =) and i'm really curious to know what you guys think about airplane food
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Last edited by tsoyguitar at Feb 19, 2009,
Italy is beautiful, you'll love it. I've been twice.
I don't know how to help you with the whole sleep thing though. Have fun!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
For the first day you'll be exhausted. But after that it's all good.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
I don't know if its just me, but jetlag has never really affected me that much.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I used to stay away from plan food, until I flew to America, didn't eat, then was pulled by US customs and questioned for an hour about why I didn't... So just eat it, it's much better than the threat of getting fingered.

Best advice I can give is ont he day you arrive and the day you get home, try to stay awake as long as possible, it will help with the jet lag
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
It will be a lot harder to adjust coming back home, trust me. It's for some psychological thing about excitement and all, my teacher told me once.
Quote by faultyy
I used to stay away from plan food, until I flew to America, didn't eat, then was pulled by US customs and questioned for an hour about why I didn't... So just eat it, it's much better than the threat of getting fingered.

Best advice I can give is ont he day you arrive and the day you get home, try to stay awake as long as possible, it will help with the jet lag

Dude, I hate you.
My mom and dad were here in the room talking about god knows what while I'm checking out this thread.

And then my dad just stops talking and points at the screen
and he's pointing at your sig that blantly says "YOUR MOM HAS A F)CKING DICK"
WTF BRO!!!

Now my dad is all, wtf does this guy look at?
And my mom is like.... "wtf? oh my god"

Anyways, I hate you F!ckface
Quote by huevos
Dude, I hate you.
My mom and dad were here in the room talking about god knows what while I'm checking out this thread.

WTF BRO!!!

I'm still not going to sleep with you though
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by huevos
Dude, I hate you.

WTF BRO!!!

They'll calm down soon enough.
I'm sure a nice face massage will do the trick.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I dont mind plane food realy. Italy is brilliant though, its a realy beautiful country.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
just make sure you go to bed as close to the normal time as possible. its better to be completely exhausted, but to hold out till 9 or 10. if you fall asleep at 3 in the afternoon, you will probably be messed up for a longer time.

and we took air italia, and the food wasnt too bad. better than most airline food i think.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Jetlag's never really hindered me much, but it's different for all people. Some people feel okay, and others feel like they've been hit by a Mack truck.

As for airline food, it's not that bad, what's up with that? Just not very good for you.
Quote by huevos
Be proud your sig worked sir.

Hm, I should introduce my parents to /b/ now...

Imagine,

me: sup /b/, these are my parents.
/b/: om nom nom nom
-rape
-tits or gtfo

Post pics of them and their phone numbers on there for their wedding anniversary! They'd probably love that