Poll: What fears do you have?
Poll Options
View poll results: What fears do you have?
fear of the dark
46 17%
afraid of being alone
64 24%
afraid of dissapointment
69 26%
fear of heights
89 34%
fear of foreign things
15 6%
fear of spiders/bugs/insects
113 43%
fear of riding in a plane
32 12%
fear of staying single
65 25%
fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth (yeah, it's called Arachibutyrophobia)
23 9%
I am fearless, for I am a machine
82 31%
Voters: 265.
Page 1 of 4
Fear of searching.

With a bar, no less.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
The dark (seriously)
Clowns
Bugs
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
The only fear i have is that when i'm older, i hope i won't look back on my life and say, "Man, my life was a waste. I did nothing but take up space."
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 19, 2009,
-Heights when I am not suspended in a seatbelt or have a parachute or something that can catch me at the bottom
-Clowns - Coulrophobia
-Insects - Acarophobia
-Being stabbed -
-Elevators
-Getting my beloved penis cut off
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by tmfiore at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by The Shroom420
Girls

And the Jonas Brothers..but that fits in the same catagory

Water, I drink it, swim in it (oceans and lakes) but I still have this underlying fear something is going to get me, really takes the fun out of swimming sometimes.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Spiders and buying shoes. I can't buy shoes, it's an extremely irrational fear, but I can't do it. Also, most foods.. which is why my diet consists solely of pizza and meat.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Open water/swimming
Heights (not so much)
A LOT of insects bother me. >_<
Oh yeah i forgot, i also hate spiders. Nasty little things. Crawling all over my house. Yuck.
Quote by Just Andrew
Fear of searching.

With a bar, no less.

God damn it, drop it
Who gives a damn if the thread has been done? I think you and many other "policemen" have the fear of repeated threads.

I have claustrophobia so I can't stay in a window-less room.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
I fear Micheal Jackson...
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
I have a fear that one day my wife might actually get out of the kitchen, in which I have locked her. My sandwhich supply might stop HOW WILL I SURVIVE?! OH THE HUMANITY! OH THE PAIN!
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I'm afraid of a lot of things: needles, being alone, heights, rejection, losing loved ones, failing, crowds, people in general, change, public speaking... the list goes on. I also have agoraphobia and I was in therapy for it for a while. :/

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Quote by bry0n
I have a fear that one day my wife might actually get out of the kitchen, in which I have locked her. My sandwhich supply might stop HOW WILL I SURVIVE?! OH THE HUMANITY! OH THE PAIN!

Backhand that bitch

Bugs! they creep me out so much.
I was trapped down stairs last night and couldn't go to bed because a spider was hanging down next to the banister
i dont really like dogs that much...
spose thats a slight phobia, but not really.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by protech487
people

what
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
im not really afraid of anything on that list, but i dont like confined spaces at all, and i hate crouds. anything that restricts my movement. thats why i dont wear shirts to bed, they always try to strangle me in my sleep.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Anglophobia- Fear of England or English culture, etc.

How is that even possible????

I'm afraid that when I sit on the toilet a hand is going to reach up and grab me. I swear.

When I was little I had a shoe hanger that hung over my door and you would slide the shoes in. At night the shoes looked like faces and it scared me so bad I couldn't sleep sometimes. Because of shoes. yeah.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Balloons man.

Fuck balloons...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Balloons man.

Fuck balloons...

You mean globaphobia? (Corner Gas)
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by angusfan16
The only fear i have is that when i'm older, i hope i won't look back on my life and say, "Man, my life was a waste. I did nothing but take up space."

I'm saying that now Life sucks beeing trapped in the middle of absolutely no where with no car I have a fear of spiders, rejection, failing, so im pretty much EXTREMELY indecisive and a pussy when it comes to things with 8 legs
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Last edited by job153 at Feb 19, 2009,
I'm afraid of heights. Planes are okay in my book, but I just don't do ladders.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I doesn't afraid of anything except the police.

And bees. I hate those nasty cocksuckers. It's really hard not to start going apeshit in a public place when one buzzes near you, and they always fly in in the summer if you keep a window open.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Feb 19, 2009,
Fears..... only one on that list is of planes...... However, doorways in the dark generally creep me out.... Along with that, and losing my animals/family, I've paranoid to the point where I've installed security cameras all around the area, and have a gun or knife constantly at reach regardless of where you are in the household. And I guess all the people that have fears of spiders are making me feel weirder , I've always been the person who will grab spiders just to scare people (Needless to say, I've been bitten thousands of times).
Wasps, hornets, bees, or any other insect that stings...

*shudders*

Why do those things exist?
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I always have a fear that something is behind the shower curtain. Before I go to use the bathroom and I am by myself, I'll just go up to the curtain really quietly and then judo chop and karate kick the curtain.

I don't enjoy being surrounded by people I'm not 'tight' with. I have this feeling that whenever they look at me and aren't saying anything, that I am silently being judged and broken down.

And I have a fear of making the wrong decision. That's why I'm so indecisive- I always dread making a decision because I don't want to face the repercussions if I made the wrong choice.
Quote by aig91
Wasps, hornets, bees, or any other insect that stings...

*shudders*

Why do those things exist?

4 centimeters long? That thing must sound like an old russian bomber plane!

The ones here aren't half as big, thank the lord for that.
Page 1 of 4