Would you still have the same consciousness or would it be a whole new consciousness? Would your old consciousness suddenly stops and another you will be controlling your body and would be the same as death for your current?
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Stop trying to sound smart.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I'm asking a question. How can I try to sound smart if I'm asking? That's like trying to sound cool listening to someone else playing.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
huh? i agree, stop trying to sound smart
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
If it had the same brain chemistry and the same memories I don't see why not.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
To the first question:

I think it would be a different consciousness.

To the second one:

I think that it would be like having a very, very sudden personality change. So essentially, yes. The old you would be dead.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
I'm pretty sure your old one would die, even if the new one is indistinguishable from the old one to everyone else. Your conciousness exists in your brain, it wouldn't just jump into another one because it's very similar.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 19, 2009,
You'd be a different person because your memories are in your brain, they don't just magically go to another person. If someone's brain was moved into your body, their memories are still part of their brain so it'll just be them in your body.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

**** i'm a ****ing sperm wee
I'm pretty sure you're body would reject the new organ and you'd die of brain failure.
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Quote by whalepudding
I'm pretty sure your old one would die, even if the new one is indistinguishable from the old one to everyone else.

That's what I was thinking. Just like dying except your body/personality is still alive to others.
Just out of curiosity... How stoned are you TS?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
dna
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by angusfan16
I think i just had an anal discharge.

SIGGED! i lol'd so hard
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
You wouldn't be you, it'd be a clone.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
**** so what if there was this thing which stopped time and you went in and this digital world appeared and everyone went in and holy **** that would be freaking awesome everyone would live forever and we can reprogram ourselves to never get bored and stuff. It can be like the internet but not like that but with people instead of.
Woah. How are we in control of our bodies. How are WE controlling our bodies. So our life is like a tube like ========( )========

the = is blank space and the other things are our life so we basically pop up in conscousness then we just go blank. We are all sperm?
I never have mind****s like this when I'm stoned I just say stupid **** like "all the strings in my eyes fell out lolol"
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Berlin2222
Woah. How are we in control of our bodies. How are WE controlling our bodies. So our life is like a tube like ========( )========

the = is blank space and the other things are our life so we basically pop up in conscousness then we just go blank. We are all sperm?

Are you like six?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Are you like six?

Nah I think hes just tripping balls on shrooms right now...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I