<tab>
e|----17----15------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------15-----17-h-18-p-17-p-15-t22---p---15h18-----17----15--------------------------|
G|----***********----------------------------------------------17----15-----17h18p17p15--------|
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------***************---------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
</tab>
The notes thats are *'d I cant decide whats more economical
1. - ^ V V ^
- V V V ^
or - V ^ V ^ for the first one and

2. - V V ^ V ^
- ^ V ^ V ^
- ^ V V V ^

V - Downstroke
^ - Upstroke

Maybee my suggestions arent the greatest either?
Feedback please.
Originally posted by germ
all of you shut up, or i swear ill turn this car RIGHT AROUND!!!!!

*closed*

damn. i was never good at magic tricks.
Cant anyone help me?

*closed*

For me, that first grouping would be D-U-D-U, and the second grouping would be U_D_U_D_U

The first grouping, I might play the first two notes with an upstroke, U-U-D-U, but it's not really much of a difference.
With the second grouping, D-D-U-D-U would be a good approach, but it feels akward to me after doing the tap on the B string because I'd pull off downward from the tap and then I'd be upstroking to the G string.
yeh, this is really bothering me because i need to play those as 16ths at 130 and the riff after that has the same patterns with different tapping, this is a pain. but thanks i was think about up up down up for the first one but its just to weak.

*closed*