Digitech Screamin' Blues
1 4%
Voodoo Labs SuperFuzz
6 22%
Other...(tell me below)
20 74%
Voters: 27.
Page 1 of 2
I just but a digitech whammy of ebay for 120 and now i got 250 left in my guitar savings. i was thinking about getting either a digitech screamin' blues overdrive/distortion. a voodoo labs superfuzz or a ..... idk i just cant decide. please help me.

and efore we het the cliched genre? amp? guitar(s)? check my sig for amp and guitars i play grunge, classic rock, thrash, blues, and my own special genre that i call Mills (last name) tee-hee

Favorite bands (stuff i play): Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Jane's Addiction, Hendrix, Cream, Zeppelin (duh), Metallica, Megadeth, Rush, Slayer, ect.

thnks in advanced
Oh Hey look at my signature
you can just save it for a better amp????
but if you want pedals go buy a Delay,Chorus and a Phaser (the basics)
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Digitech RP-250. They rock.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
you can just save it for a better amp????
but if you want pedals go buy a Delay,Chorus and a Phaser (the basics)

Thanks for the suggestion but i am happy with my amp setups. i have footswitchs for the two rolands which have a decent chorus flanger and phaser on them which i use.
Quote by sw1ss023
Digitech RP-250. They rock.

already got an RP-50 i know it is small but it is good enough.
get a nice pre amp OD? TS-808s are good, as well as DOD Ygnwei Malmsteen (sp?)
I'd say go with a delaz and a phaser. With $250 I think you can get the MXR Carbon Copy and Phase 90 pedals, both of them work great.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
have you thought about the catalinbread V8? it is a great fuzz, although you need a power supply for it.

or, go for a tonebender clone for that classic sound.

what kind of power supply i work at a gutar shop in my town so i can get whatever and i will look into those after i post this.

Quote by Genghis_khan
I'd say go with a delaz and a phaser. With $250 I think you can get the MXR Carbon Copy and Phase 90 pedals, both of them work great.

well my RP-50 and Roland Cubes take care of that. also i dont really use delay too often.
ummm... new pickups... i heard the evh ones were pretty good, but if it were me, ide save for a 100 watt amp. chech out oranges, or a line 6 spider 3 (i have one)
Last edited by rongold360 at Feb 19, 2009,
standard 9V barrel negative center.

edit:

Quote by rongold360
ummm... new pickups... i heard the evh ones were pretty good, but if it were me, ide save for a 50 watt amp. chech out oranges, or a line 6 spider 3 (i have one)

comparing apples to oranges are we? like, really, really, really, rotten apples?

:sigh:
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Feb 19, 2009,
i have probably more pickups than letters in the alphabet I have some just sitting around waiting to be install or uninstalled. (working at a guitar shop has benefits)
Quote by Skierinanutshel
standard 9V barrel negative center.

thanks
Quote by rongold360
ummm... new pickups... i heard the evh ones were pretty good, but if it were me, ide save for a 50 watt amp. chech out oranges, or a line 6 spider 3 (i have one)

3pic f@il.

OP: check out a Fulltone Clyde or RMC wah. You could also look at a Fulltone Fulldrive MOSFET. Or OCD. Or Keeley TS-808. Or Keeley BD-2.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
3pic f@il.

OP: check out a Fulltone Clyde or RMC wah. You could also look at a Fulltone Fulldrive MOSFET. Or OCD. Or Keeley TS-808. Or Keeley BD-2.

if i am correct you are tlking about the fact that he suggested a line 6

Edit: I have a OCD just it wouldn't fit in my sig
Quote by BlackDog55
if i am correct you are tlking about the fact that he suggested a line 6

Edit: I have a OCD just it wouldn't fit in my sig

it's not that its a line 6, its that it's a spider. and he mentioned a 50w orange in the same breath. as if they're comparable amps.

hmm. what about compression, then? or wah, as i suggested?

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
it's not that its a line 6, its that it's a spider. and he mentioned a 50w orange in the same breath. as if they're comparable amps.

hmm. what about compression, then? or wah, as i suggested?

yeah i might get a dyna comp i have always thought about it and played with it at the shop a few times but never got it. plus its only like 60 bucks (ik we are a good shop)

Edit:if you didnt notice the Morley in my sig is a wah
Quote by BlackDog55
yeah i might get a dyna comp i have always thought about it and played with it at the shop a few times but never got it. plus its only like 60 bucks (ik we are a good shop)

Edit:if you didnt notice the Morley in my sig is a wah

nope. didn't notice that. but i was never impressed by the morley wahs. or anything morley, for that matter.

Don't judge me.
Quote by BlackDog55

i would go in there, and i'd be broke.

hell, i go into my local shop and i come out broke......
Quote by Skierinanutshel

i would go in there, and i'd be broke.

hell, i go into my local shop and i come out broke......

hahaha and i ave 40 % employee of the month discount
Quote by Skierinanutshel

(would it be bad if i asked if you can get me stuff.........)

well idk you would need to get me the money for the regualr price then i would buy it and keep te extra money (not trying to scam, just making profit)
Quote by Skierinanutshel
bastard.

look we are in a recession im gonna do what it takes to get by im only a junior in high school go damn it.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
still a bastard.

i could give you 15% off but you would need to do something amazing.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

and we'll be naked

No i will need you to get me a copy of led zeppelin 2 signed by jimmy page and robert plant by may 15. (screw John Paul Jones)
damn

well since the thread has gone to **** i think i will just get the SuperFuzz
Quote by Skierinanutshel
nooooo get a V8.

puuuwease?

well i have recently been on a fuzz high so idk i might just have my boss order in some fuzzfaces since we already carry most dunlop stuff
Page 1 of 2