Page 1 of 3
So I'm a chick..the last period I had was December 29th...it's now February 19th?

Usually I get a sore in my mouth right before..I got that last week or so. Then I break out..I just started to break out. Still nothing, though. Took two pregnancy tests, one a week apart from the other...both negative.

Should I be worried?
Quote by merdecestmoi
So I'm a chick..the last period I had was December 29th...it's now February 19th?

Usually I get a sore in my mouth right before..I got that last week or so. Then I break out..I just started to break out. Still nothing, though. Took two pregnancy tests, one a week apart from the other...both negative.

Should I be worried?

Show me where it says TS had sex.
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Feb 19, 2009,
New poster to the forum? Pregnancy scare? Troll? I don't know, but do you have boobies?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Go see a doct... wait nvm, the Pit is much more reliable.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
This thread has potential...

Quote by angusfan16
Can i have it?

The period...?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Why should we beware?
We're not the ones giving birth.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Have you had sex? If no... then it's kinda hard to get pregnant...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Nah there's probably just something stuck up there.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by angusfan16
Can i have it?

Mine!!!

(fights you with a steak knife which I just so happen to conveniently be sharpening for use on babby)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Probably nothing to worry about. I'm a guy, but my best friend is a girl, and she has no qualms informing me about her period (though I don't particularly try to remember anything specific)... but I'm pretty sure she's had similar stuff.

If you wanna have fun with this though, go to the guys you had sex with and bring them this story, that'll scare the **** out of them. Then you laugh.
Quote by SteveHouse
Mine!!!

(fights you with a steak knife which I just so happen to conveniently be sharpening for use on babby)

Argh!.... *begins to die* i'll get you next time....
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
how is babby formed?

They need to do way instain mother>
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Well I'm no woman or a pro at this, but... I've had a few long term g/f's over the years and there was pretty much a time I remember with all them that they were late..like you, almost a month late. Somewhat shady times... I guess it can happen though. Any stress or anything lately?
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by Schism1985

**** you, this is a serious thing. This girl could be pregnant, and you suggest abortion. It's a serious matter, the fact that you posted that picture RIGHT before I was going to, you heartless bastard.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Schism1985

You want her to hang up her coat while we oggle at her boobies? Well aren't you the gentleman.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
If you're young, expect them to be irregular occasionally. If your are concerned, book an appointment with your doctor.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by Schism1985

Come on, now, we don't have to go medieval about this. It just takes a little push.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Wtf is a troll?
I just know my friend comes here when they don't know the answer to a question lol
seeing a doc would be smart, too
I was just wondering if anyone had that experience themselves or with girlfriends/wives whatever
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

**** you, this is a serious thing. This girl could be pregnant, and you suggest abortion. It's a serious matter, the fact that you posted that picture RIGHT before I was going to, you heartless bastard.

I thought you were serious for a second there...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by merdecestmoi
Wtf is a troll?
I just know my friend comes here when they don't know the answer to a question lol
I was just wondering if anyone had that experience themselves or with girlfriends/wives whatever

Sorry, i've never had my period so i don't know how i could help. Maybe one day i will...
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by merdecestmoi
Wtf is a troll?

ur prbly not preggers, but if you are, see my other posts.
Quote by merdecestmoi
Wtf is a troll?

Yeah, you pick that one post to reply to.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Either you're under serious stress, you've been exercising a lot more than you're used to, you've had a change in your eating and sleeping habits, or you got pregenant. Take your pick.

And if you're a troll, go away, this isn't where you get attention. Go to 4chan and let them oggle you because I'd prefer not to have it here...
Quote by dark&broken
Just asked my friend. She says you're fine, and asks if you're underweight or work out alot.

PS I'm actually talking to her as I post this.

Thanks for being the one real person on here. I'm 5'5 and about 130 lbs. I rarely work out. But my days go from about 7:30 AM to 8:15 of school and two performance groups every day
Quote by Schism1985
or this for if your boyfriend's a real man:

That's a craftsman. At least make the dive and get a STIHL or Husqvarna. You don't want it falling apart
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by merdecestmoi
Wtf is a troll?

A troll is someone who posts provocative crap for the purpose of pissing people off.

Check my posts. Good chance you're fine. Especially if the answer to any of the questions are yes.
Page 1 of 3