i've gotta say, that's random as fukk. why does it matter if the bands are from Mexico? does that make **** bands good and good bands great? do you get free burritos when you buy the album? if not, i don't see why it matters...
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
i've gotta say, that's random as fukk. why does it matter if the bands are from Mexico? does that make **** bands good and good bands great? do you get free burritos when you buy the album? if not, i don't see why it matters...

Seriously though, it shouldn't make that big of a difference. And the only one that comes to mind is Brujeria.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Pff..

If this thread were about Australian Metal Bands, I know you'd be all over it.

But noo...it's poor old Mexico, so nobody gives a crap...

Disgorge is from the Mex. Decent.
I've found Jesus
Quote by The Evil Hat

I never did get a free Dr Pepper....
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Asesio is pretty good too.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I put it up because when people think of metal they usually don't think of any bands that come from Mexico. So why not, I've seen dumber posts on here.
And I know that good music can come from anywhere. So I'm not saying that they're special or anything.
damn what are those kids called?

youknow the ones who did the slipknot and metallica coverS?

they were pretty good
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Yeah, I'm sure they no one would have minded like a German metal band thread.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by lanzaa
damn what are those kids called?

youknow the ones who did the slipknot and metallica coverS?

they were pretty good

They sound awful.

Quote by Da Squiz
Yeah, I'm sure they no one would have minded like a German metal band thread.

actually, my response would've been the same (save the burritos part). i just don't see the point in seeking out bands from a specific area. i mean, MAYBE a local scene, but even then i dunno.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Y'all noobs dont know The Chasm or Shub Niggurath? For shame...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I'd love some sort of link to that metal band that Rodrigo and Gabriela used to be in. Tierra something?
adema hads a mexican in it not shure if u can call it metal tho
Quote by LPstudioWRz28
lol the only difference between mexican and american strats are that mexican strats are made by mexicans in mexico, and american strats are made by mexicans in america...
Death Angel are filipino, which for you americans means mexican in mexicanese.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Well, it's not Mexico, but Brazil has a ton of metal bands out of there like Sarcofago. There isn't really a difference in origin though for most metal bands, since most use English lyrics.
I saw a Viking metal band from Mexico on MA, but I unfortunately forgot what they were called.
Buried Dreams

The Chasm

Cenotaph

those are all the ones I can think of at the moment.........................
yep.................
Is Puya Mexican?
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I did listen to an Iron Maiden cover album done entirely by some Spanish bands...close enough maybe?