I know that actual Gibson's aren't made in China but is epiphone their only brand that is (I know they own kramer and stuff as well and was wondering if those were there aswell)?

I know this seems random but just trust me that it's really not
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
And all their epi's are made in china?
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
No, some are indonesian made.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
So which series are made in china?
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
It's not a matter of purchasing actually, I'm doing research for something else. So I assume their very low end models are made in Indonesia and the rest of the stuff is made in China?
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Pretty much - A very few are made in Korea, but I've seen one or two on Sweetwater's guitar gallery out of all the ones there.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by JWD32792
It's not a matter of purchasing actually, I'm doing research for something else. So I assume their very low end models are made in Indonesia and the rest of the stuff is made in China?

All of their standard models are made in China.

And even if some models were made in Indonesia , the qc would still be equivalent to the Chinese factories.
I had an indonesian made Epi. It kinda died on me.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
thanks guys
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Looking at all the Epi's I've played, they all pretty much look like they're made in China, by some children working for sh*t wage.
Sorry to break this to you all, but my local dealer said that Gibson actually has a Chinese factory for making the Faded series. Wither I believe it or not, I don't know, but I wouldn't doubt it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
Sorry to break this to you all, but my local dealer said that Gibson actually has a Chinese factory for making the Faded series. Wither I believe it or not, I don't know, but I wouldn't doubt it.

That, is BULL****. All Gibson's are MIA, but most epi's are MIC.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by CarbonDeath

I'm pretty positive all gibbys are MIA...and I'm also pretty sure the faded series is just studio models but with a ****tier finish
Quote by Swap-Meet
I'm pretty positive all gibbys are MIA...and I'm also pretty sure the faded series is just studio models but with a ****tier finish

Yes all gibsons are MIA, I checked the serial number on my Faded V. And just because the Faded series doesn't have a Nitrocelulose finish doesn't mean its a "***ty" finish.
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3