Cash or trade, whatever.
I am in the US, I don't mind shipping.
This guitar is Korean made, so it plays really well... I had a Gibson LP Studio, and in my opinion this guitar was definitely comparable, if not better.
Make some offers, this guitar is worth it.

The pictures are not mine, but it is the same guitar, just an epi.

Here is the link to some pics.

http://auburn.craigslist.org/msg/1025579836.html

Thanks, immediate is good!
In 1962 they redesigned the Les Paul to have the SG body, but changed it back later. It is an SG, but is called an LP Custom.
^ What he said
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Wow, Nice guitar. Free Bump
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
The dude where I bought it was asking $530 (I traded an LP studio for it, he threw in some cash too). He said it was too sweet to ask any less. I am not asking that much. It does play much better than any other epiphone I have ever picked up, and that includes a lot of LPs. (I honestly want the trade solely for the feel of the LP neck, I love it.) If I could make $400 I would take it. (Comes with a gig bag)

Check it out for yourselves, Serial is I03012840.
I have an Ibanez Artcore AS73, an off-brand (but good quality) telecaster, a Boss DS-1, and a Digitech RP300. Interested in trades?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo