my band currently jams in a place where you have to pay by the hour.. but it's worth it thing is.. it's always booked out half the time.
we're getting so sick of it and trying to find somewhere else to jam.. none of us have a house though or anyone we know that would let us jam in ours.
i'm not gonna pay 3000 for a loft either.
i was just wondering if anyone does the whole storage unit thing?
whats it like and is it still possible?
any other suggestions?
Tis what my band does. Completely free!
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
yeah u can actually and i have almost the same problem as ur's thats what gnr did...they played at a storage place and got wasted there
maybe, but a lot of them are really small, also most of them don't have power outlets.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
You know, I have always pondered this idea.
But, my drummers father owns a vacant house where we now hold night long practices.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Last edited by PluckU at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by InvaderTSN
Looks like it's time for some death metal UNPLUGGED!

*jigajigajigaDANKjigajigaDINKDINKDINKDINKDINKDINKjigajiga*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

^lol and ive thought of this as well. sounds like a great idea, just okay it with the people who run the place.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
I used to jam with some guys in a storage unit, and there were always other bands jamming in the same complex. That didn't pose a problem or anything though, as they were a few buildings away.
Quote by Bradders0707
This sounds a stupid question, but what the hell is a strorage unit place?

A place that offers storage units?

You're*
My grandma works at a storage place. She has a friend who used to jam there with his band, but they got kicked out after too many complaints, I guess. It was fine with the management, though. Guess you just have to make sure you don't disturb people..
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
My grandma works at a storage place. She has a friend who used to jam there with his band, but they got kicked out after too many complaints, I guess. It was fine with the management, though. Guess you just have to make sure you don't disturb people..

Who's going to be disturbed? It's a ****ing unit storage, I don't think anyones living there.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by Bradders0707
This sounds a stupid question, but what the hell is a strorage unit place?

A place you put stuff that you don't have room for.
Quote by Da Squiz
Who's going to be disturbed? It's a ****ing unit storage, I don't think anyones living there.

Not true, she used to rent a place upstairs.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by Da Squiz

people can live next to one however. It should also be noted that band rehearsals can cause a notable increase in the places electric bill.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Not true, she used to rent a place upstairs.

Wow she let someone live in one? haha I guess that's a cheap utilities-less rent haha.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)