gday guys. im looking to upgrade my solidstate combo to a tube combo. im thinking either 30 or 50 watts, for between $1500 and $2000 AUSTRALIAN

for reference, that works out to be roughly $960 - $1300 US
and 670 - 900 pounds for all you poms.

so far, im thinking perhaps a laney VC30-212, a Vox AC30-CC2 or perhaps a Peavey classic 30/50/delta blues.

i have a boss ME-50 by the way, possibly to be soon replaced by a more dedicated pedal board.

i play predominantly hard, bluesy rock, but i like to dabble in heavy metal, punk, ska and some avant-garde sort of gear.

opinions on those amps? or suggestions for something that may suit me in that price range?

cheers.
Quote by MrChief
tbh i wanted to watch 2 girls one cup , and the website i clicked on was totally corrupt.

and the video was sick.

Current gear:
Slash Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Hiwatt G50R
BOSS ME-50
Last edited by awesome-o at Feb 20, 2009,
vox ac-30 custom classic for brittish voicing, bogner alchemist for slightly ambigiguous but still detectable american voicing, or fender hot rod deluxe (i suggest 4x10) for sparkley california clean if you dont mind sacrificing having a lot of gain and using a pedal if you need it.
I would say out of those three the Vox and Laney would be your best bet. The Peavey is also good, but the other two are just more pristine-sounding.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
laney AOR might be good for you. Check out mesa rectos to
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era