and ive always been a fan but im really getting into him more now. ive also realized that he doesnt seem to get mentioned too much. sure no one denies he was a good player but hes not talked about as much as say clapton, SRV or hendrix. but im starting to think i like him better than all 3(and they have been like my top 3 influences along with eric johnson). i mean he has great phrasing, tone, virbrato and he can play some pretty fast blues licks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAh3VVMwSXY&feature=channel_page

anyone else think he needs more attention?
I have his "see the light" album as well as "live at montreux" and "mess of blues"

so not everyone has forgot about him

he is very good, and just seemed like a good soul with a good self deprecating type of humour, especially when he took digs at himself for being blind

I can't follow his phrasing, it's great, and sometimes it's completely illogical for people who play normally, some of his licks are absolutely impossible to play

he was a great guitar player

and Canadian
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
He makes awesome old time jazz records too. He's a great guitarist. He's also in some movie with Patrick Swayze.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
He makes awesome old time jazz records too. He's a great guitarist. He's also in some movie with Patrick Swayze.

Yeah, Roadhouse is the movie. It's one of those "so cheesey that it's good" movies.
He plays a killer version of Cream's White Room in the film. I can't find a recording of it any place.
There's my way and the wrong way.