Page 1 of 2
Have you?
Has it happened and greatly affected you?

Just wondering on The Filth's thoughts because my cousin died two weeks ago today in a motorcycle accident (that asshole ruined my chances of getting a Suzuki Hayabusa now!!!! haha) and i cried my fuckin eyes out until after the day of his funeral.
Funny thing was, i wasn't even that close to him.
Makes you wonder.
At least me anyways.

So yeah, thoughts and responses?
i was i think 7 at the time, my uncle was hit by a bus, he was awesome. and i just bawled my eyes out, even to this day. whenever anyone mentions him, i just get all emotional.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
My grandma died, and my cousin's 4 month old daughter died.

I also have a sister who died, but she died before I was born so I never got a chance to meet her.
my grandma 2 years ago.

first time i saw my dad cry pretty much killed me.

and last night i dreamt my cousin died. that was a horrible dream.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
My grandmother died last summer and I felt nothing for some reason.
Quote by no1flyhalf
my grandma 2 years ago.

first time i saw my dad cry pretty much killed me.

and last night i dreamt my cousin died. that was a horrible dream.

according to dream books and that jazz, dreaming a that someone you know died is good luck actually?

weird stuff.
My older brother died 4 years ago. It was weird, when I found out about it, I barely reacted at all, but the next day I cried almost constantly.
I yam what I yam
My mother died of complications from Lupus In August of '07, 19 days before my 19th birthday. This, one week after my therapist (the nicest dude i'd ever met) died in a hiking accident. That was a ****ing ****ty summer
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
My grandfathers passed away years ago. My grandma died like last week, and the funeral was today. I remember crying my eyes out for my grandfather on my mom's side because I was really close to him, but it just made me sad that my grandparents on my dad's side died. I wasn't really close to them, but it's still saddening.
Three of my 4 grandfathers have died. (many divorces in my family). Two of my grandmothers have passed away. My step-grandmother was murdered...her son (not in my blood line) was convicted of it.

Loses are hard...
but the older you get the more you "accept it". A friend of mine died at work the other day. Right there in the smoking area. Severe stroke.

It sucks but puts a lot of stuff in perspective.
"We've all been someones ammo at some point in our life..."

someones ammo ... my band.

Quote by LaidBack
Don't put it down your throat? It is only supposed to be slightly in your mouth dude, not deepthroating it.
My dad died recently but I hadn't even talked to him in years,
so it didn't really affect me.
I wanted it to, but I just wasn't that saddened.
My grandfather died,

It seemed ironic to me that the family member I connected the most with would go first.

Which raises all kinda of questions about how long all the family members I hate are going to live.

But back on topic, it changed my life, we had his body laid out for a few days before his funeral. And I've gotta say, there is no way of explaining death that can compare to grabbing the hand of a body with no mind/soul. Just ice cold, completely stiff, 100% lifeless, with a blank face. It proves how little aesthetics mean, because as much as that body looked like grandpa, it wasn't him.

Very deep experience really.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by supralightning
Yes

its life man...

drink up

Best advice. My grandad on my mom's side died when I was like 5. I didn't know him well enough, so it never bothered me.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
**** happens
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
my mom died 2 years ago. horrible death from cancer

Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
My mother died of complications from Lupus In August of '07, 19 days before my 19th birthday. This, one week after my therapist (the nicest dude i'd ever met) died in a hiking accident. That was a ****ing ****ty summer

im sorry this might seem immature, but Lupus = House. Always the same diagnosis.
but its strange that no one in my family is near or on death's door
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by Erik_Aero
My grandmother died last summer and I felt nothing for some reason.

Wtf? That was exactly the same as me...

I loved her to bits and all, but felt nothing when she died
My great grandma got in a car accident and had to get her right arm amputated when she was 93. Then about 2 years later she died of a heart attack. She always used to make awesome italian food, I always used to love visiting her in the summer when I was a kid.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Yes, my brother. He was only 24.

Miss him.
Last edited by Tempoe at Feb 19, 2009,
My aunt successfully committed suicide in November 2007. It was the scariest and saddest thing that I've ever gone through.

My grandmother died of cancer last winter.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by aig91
My aunt successfully committed suicide in November 2007. It was the scariest and saddest thing that I've ever gone through.

My grandmother died of cancer last winter.

So far, i sympathize most for you.
Suicide is no joke and takes alot of work, will, and selfishness to successfully engage in.
Any reason as to why?
My grandmother on this valentines day.
I felt really sorry for my grandfather but I myself did not feel that sad.
She was always crazy and trying to take advantage of everyone my whole life so it was hard to feel sad.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
My grandpa, and my uncle have both died.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
When i was 10 i lost my grandma to MS. Then 9 years later (last year) i lost my grandpa (her husband). That hit me hard as i was really close to him, he was a really good man, hard working and honest.

Then just 4 months ago 3 days after i got married (highest point of my life) and they day we were leaving for Mauritius for our honeymoon. I got a call from my dad letting me know that my pop (grandpa) had had a heart attack and passed away. And there was nothing i could do, we were in Melbourne and our flight left in 30mins and my family was in Brisbane 3 hours flight away.
Going from that highest of highs to the lowest of lows when we got mback from our honeymoon. They held the funeral until we got back. While we were on the honeymoon i tried to not think about it and tried to enjoy the 1 honeymoon you get in your life.
But when we got back and went to the funeral, it just all caught up to me. I could barley keep my self together at the funeral.

I was also very close to my pop, we both had the same fasination with engineering and we got along great.

But now i look back on it and i'm happy. All three of them had great lives and great families to support them. It's hard through that first few months, but then you realise that it's all gonna be ok, it's apart of life.

That's just my story TS.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
So far, i sympathize most for you.
Suicide is no joke and takes alot of work, will, and selfishness to successfully engage in.
Any reason as to why?

She was very depressed and unstable and refused to accept any help. She was also weighed down with a lot of financial problems and had just lost her job.
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Last edited by aig91 at Feb 19, 2009,
My aunt died of liver cancer when I was 8. I remember the last night she was alive, she stayed at my families house, and was spitting up blood. Watching her unable to control her self and my mother crying and trying to help her has messed me up.

About a year ago in February 2008, my grandmother and grandfather died within 3 weeks of each other. I'd rather not go into the details of this one because it's a rather lengthy and sad abuse story.
no, but my grandfather and my grandmother have both died.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by coryklok
My aunt died of liver cancer when I was 8. I remember the last night she was alive, she stayed at my families house, and was spitting up blood. Watching her unable to control her self and my mother crying and trying to help her has messed me up.

About a year ago in February 2008, my grandmother and grandfather died within 3 weeks of each other. I'd rather not go into the details of this one because it's a rather lengthy and sad abuse story.

my condolences to you and everyone here who's lost someone important to them
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I haven't lost any immediate family, but I can imagine the pain. I've lost grandmothers, aunts, and such, but they were quite distant.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
my condolences to you and everyone here who's lost someone important to them

Thank you.
Same to you.
Grandfather died on New Year's Day last month after a long battle with dementia.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by aig91
She was very depressed and unstable and refused to accept any help. She was also weighed down with a lot of financial problems and had just lost her job.

yeah, financial stress seems to be the #1 reason for suicide :/
thats why i aspire to be ridiculously wealthy so my family never has to deal with that.

And my sympathy for everyone in who has lost someone they cared about.
It really is hard to deal with.
My uncle, I loved him he was an amazing man, and a great musician/artist he used to be director in some HBO documentals.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
yeah, financial stress seems to be the #1 reason for suicide :/
thats why i aspire to be ridiculously wealthy so my family never has to deal with that.

And my sympathy for everyone in who has lost someone they cared about.
It really is hard to deal with.

Thank you. You have my sympathy too. I wish the best for your family and I hope they're coping alright.
Quote by Rossenrot
My grandfather died last year 3 days before my birthday from septic shock. My whole family is very close, and it was pretty tough. Man, that was a **** birthday
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
my mother got killed years ago... i was still very young and the memories are blurry... so i guess it didnt affect me that much... but the rest of the family... well thats non of the internets bussines thinking about it...

me condolences to all the other in the thread who lost a loved one
I resorbed my inferior siblings fetus while in the womb. It gives me the strength of a grown man + a baby. I am therefore superior to almost 99% of the human populace.
My family lost my little cousin at the mall. but then we found him, turns out he was at the toy store.
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2