I searched and don't think it exists.
I also read the rules, and don't believe this is against them, but mods, feel free to let me know if it is.

So, here's the deal. I'm out to complete my rom collections, but have a few I can't seem to find, or just need to get around to trying again. So. Here's a thread for people to request roms. I currently have complete or nearly complete rom sets for Atari 5200, Atari 7800, NES, SNES, and Neo Geo Pocket to share. So, I can still be useful if no one else is.
What I am currently looking for (this list will get bigger as I analyze what I'm missing...)
2-In-1 Super Mario Bros. - Duck Hunt
... actually that's it for now. No list.
Last edited by Macabre_Turtle at Feb 19, 2009,
i haven't seen a mario bros/duck hunt 2 in 1 but you can get it individually.

are you trying to have all on your computor?
Isn't that illegal?
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
I do have them both. Actually, I even have a 3-in-1 that has both of them, but I just like to have complete sets.
Quote by donkey the wise
Isn't that illegal?

It is illegal (In America at least) to have roms for games you don't own, but, I have seen people on UG mention specific sites, and I don't know that it's illegal everywhere, which is why I'm not sure it's against UG rules.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
It is illegal (In America at least) to have roms for games you don't own, but, I have seen people on UG mention specific sites, and I don't know that it's illegal everywhere, which is why I'm not sure it's against UG rules.

It's illegal for games you do own as well.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Not if it's a backup copy.
Quote by RU Experienced?

No it's not. Because it is assumed that you have taken the game and dumped it's contents onto your computer. Just like you'd rip a cd and put it on your mp3 player.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!