Marshall 3203 Artist Series

Any thoughts on this amp? I am sorta looking for another amp and I see these are relatively cheap and also a nice, low wattage (30) which is perfect for my apartment.

What have you guys heard as far as quality,tones, etc go on this? And how much do you think I can get it for?
What styles do you play??
and your FULL amp budget??

I have never played that amp but its a hybrid Marshall and i have played Marshall Valvestates and it SUCKED!!!!!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
What styles do you play??
and your FULL amp budget??

I have never played that amp but its a hybrid Marshall and i have played Marshall Valvestates and it SUCKED!!!!!!!

I play alternative, blues, hard rock. no metal

Budget... around 400.

I really shouldnt have an amp budget since my HRD is pretty new and I still need new pickups and pedals, but I thought if I could pick up one of these for a good price I would.

If they suck then I wont even bother
honestly, don't bother. put that money into modding your HRD.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
^that.........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
^that.........

Cool thanks for the help guys. I always know I can count on UGers to talk me in/out of a good/bad gear idea!

I searched for info on mods. I have no experience or confidence to do it, so do authorized Fender shops do these mods or are ppl who do these harder to find?
Quote by bigfoamfinger

I searched for info on mods. I have no experience or confidence to do it, so do authorized Fender shops do these mods or are ppl who do these harder to find?

My local guy is an authorized fender shop and he'll do anything you pay him to do, to the amp that is.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
My local guy is an authorized fender shop and he'll do anything you pay him to do, to the amp that is.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.