For all of you computer people on here, i have a dilema.
So i have an internal card reader so i can get pics on my pc. I was going to eject an SD card when i accidently clicked safely remove in the right click menu.
This caused all of the portable card reader drives to disappear and i cannot get them back. Now when i plug in a SD card nothing happens and i can no longer get any pics on my computer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Restart your computer.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Restart. If that doesn't work, reinstall drivers for the card reader. If that doesn't work, use the cable that will have come with the camera, or if you don't have one, get an external card reader.
Is it plugged in?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Remove all personal data files from your hard drive immediately. Last year over 3 million USB sticks were contaminated with spyware files used by a shadow organization. If you have a direct connection your computer will already have been screened and contaminated.

Most of the time simple identity theft schemes for Mexican border runners will be the main use. Corporations like Walmart are allegedly involved in this Shadow Group.

The best way to protect yourself is immediately disconnect your Cable/Modem connection or disable it via the Control Panel.

Format your hard drive and reinstall windows. Destroy the memory stick. It may have a small quantity of asbestos (placed inside by the Shadow Organization) to divert blame to the PC Hardware development companies after you become ravaged with cancerous cells.