Alright, so, in preparation for probably performing a song with a few of my friends for a sort of "talent show" at my school and then going to a music camp this summer, I've decided by Bullet just doesn't quite cut it for anything other than messing around in my bedroom... So, I'm going to give it a hardware/electronics upgrade and redo the paint... So, I need opinions on what color it should be! Here it is as of now

Not sure if you can see the grain all too well, but it's not terrible bad... Bookmatched basswood, so a stain isn't completely nutty... What do you guys think it should be?
Quote by tjfishrocker
Coolcat i want to make love to you right now.

Quote by Natrone

Anyone else see the irony in smashing a guitar that says "peace and love" ?
I would make a lot brighter sunburst on it. Start out as a yellow-gold in the center and take it out to black. But make the black just barely on the outside. Or another cool guitar i saw was matte black with a gold painted pickguard and gold electronics. Looked wicked sick! but in the end it is all up to you, your taste, and your talents with painting.
I think Bullets are plywood and you would be throwing more money that it's worth into that thing by modding it as a main. Unless of course you have a vintage Bullet. If that's the case, then by all means, go for it. Also, I wouldn't repaint. Sunburst is sexy. Just throw on a black or tortoiseshell pickguard
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
It's neither plywood nor vintage... It's either an 07 or 08, and it's solid basswood, I've checked in all the cavities, they started making them actual wood after a lawsuit I or something like that, I think... And it's not going to be expensive, big upgrades, just something a bit better... Better tuners, slightly hotter pickups, that stuff... Plus, I've grown to love the feel of it

And pumpkin, I was thinking about daphne blue, but then I got to thinking that I might not like that so much with a rosewood fingerboard, but it's also one of my favourite Strat colours... A lighter burst could also be neat... You mean more like a Gibson sunburst type burst, but going to black, Truth?
Quote by tjfishrocker
Coolcat i want to make love to you right now.

Quote by Natrone

Anyone else see the irony in smashing a guitar that says "peace and love" ?
If you want something really interesting, try switching out to black hardware and repainting it a more Gibson sunburst, you know, the whole yellow to red deal. A bit brighter, and much sexier IMO
Quote by Coolcat13

And pumpkin, I was thinking about daphne blue, but then I got to thinking that I might not like that so much with a rosewood fingerboard

Surf green! One of the best fender colours and it looks great with a rosewood board
"To Talk Without Thinking Is To Shoot Without Aiming"