I'm just wondering this?

I was thinking about getting a rack EQ, and a Digitech GSP1101, and Rack Tuner with some extra stuff to be added in later on.

Would it still sound good/work or would I need pre amp and power amp in the Rack as well?
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
It is perfectly fine. The only difficulty will be transporting/placing the rack gear (if you don't actually have a rack).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I'll buy a SKB rack case to fit it in as well so that shouldn't be a probably, my band mates usually help carry stuff around so it's ok haha.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Yeah you can use both parts in conjunction with each other, should be fine, but if you want to control everything using a single footswitch then you will need a midi switchable amp.
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Yeah you can use both parts in conjunction with each other, should be fine, but if you want to control everything using a single footswitch then you will need a midi switchable amp.

Not necessarily. You can built a pedal board that isn't midi at all. You won't be to change parameters within the specific FX, but you can certainly switch them on and off without midi.

Generally, people with rack FX use them like a glorified stompboxs anyways. i.e. One rack dedicated for chorus, one rack dedicated for delay, etc...that way the processing power within each rack is dedicated to single a effect...zero latency.
rack is the way to go
but i would get a roadrunner case, there alot more expensive and alot heavier but there metal and you can open them in the back if something isnt working right.
and i just use a gmajor for my effects and a midi board so it sums it up pretty nicely without having to tap dance
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010