Under my MP3's. I recorded it using Pro-Tools 8, EZDrummer and Eleven LE. All the sounds are digital hehe. It's nothing serious but I hope you like and enjoy it.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Man, very nice sound even with the demo-feel.
It was the first time in a very long time i could relax to a song.
First off; cut out the last part entirely with the little solo. Not because it is bad, but because the song is better without it.
Maybe try to record some silent sounding acoustic guitar? Can be very nice in these type of songs. Anyway, i also recommend that you record a bassline because it would instantly make it more mellow.
all roads lead to rome
^Myself, I liked the solo- tone in the last section leaves a lot to be desired, but the music was good in itself. Didn't like how it just faded out as an ending, I'd go back into the 1st section again then slow the tempo down to end, but that's just me.

Good stuff, 4* from me.
Yea the end was just basically to show potenial customers how much I can do with just a guitar. I appreciate the feedback. I'll work on it some more and bump this post when I get a more finished version up.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.