I was having this conversation with the old lady last night, does anyone remember life before you were completely contactable 24/7?? Does anyone else think it's really sad that you can be tracked down anywhere and your basic privacy is now questioned because you 'red buttoned' someone.

People actually get sh1tty with you when you don't answer your mobile, like they're not good enough for you. However it wasn't 15 years ago that no one even had one and people had alibi's for being out!!

btw I work for the biggest mobile phone company in the UK

FML
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
Quote by Firewolf2
Zoom 505 huh?

um,..yeah

Quote by zimmzimmer
Sometimes I turn my phone off. No one calls me. Because it's off.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by mattiwillohouse
Does anyone else think it's really sad that you can be tracked down anywhere and your basic privacy is now questioned because you 'red buttoned' someone.

If they did, they probably wouldn't give out their number. Duh.
You're*
I do remember when I didn't have a mobile. It was pretty much like it is now.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
yes and i recall life before personal computers ,vcrs , cds, remote controls and solid state electronics. in my lifetime we have made so many advances that make life easier
Quote by mattiwillohouse
I was having this conversation with the old lady last night, does anyone remember life before you were completely contactable 24/7?? Does anyone else think it's really sad that you can be tracked down anywhere and your basic privacy is now questioned because you 'red buttoned' someone.

People actually get sh1tty with you when you don't answer your mobile, like they're not good enough for you. However it wasn't 15 years ago that no one even had one and people had alibi's for being out!!

FML

I don't carry my phone with me 75% of the time. And my mate get annoyed when I don't answer it. If I'm not answering that, try the ****ing house phone and I might bother.
Quote by JackalUK
I don't carry my phone with me 75% of the time. And my mate get annoyed when I don't answer it. If I'm not answering that, try the ****ing house phone and I might bother.

how can they dial your house phone?? won't they just get through to Susan on reception?

To look at her you'd think she sings like an angel, when in fact she sounds like a trapped boy

Quote by zimmzimmer
Quote by mattiwillohouse
how can they dial your house phone?? won't they just get through to Susan on reception?

To look at her you'd think she sings like an angel, when in fact she sounds like a trapped boy

We had to let her go after we found her raiding my fridge. We now have chlamydia Carol
Quote by JackalUK
We had to let her go after we found her raiding my fridge. We now have chlamydia Carol

Jurassic park

Quote by zimmzimmer
Quote by mattiwillohouse

FML

Hai.

I work for the smallest mobile phone company in the UK =D
Which one are you?
i dont like the mobile phone obsession at all. sure, its good to have a phone, but it doesnt need internet, a camera, mp3, games, and all that crap. we dont need it. the phone companies have brainwashed us to never be content. its crap.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i dont like the mobile phone obsession at all. sure, its good to have a phone, but it doesnt need internet, a camera, mp3, games, and all that crap. we dont need it. the phone companies have brainwashed us to never be content. its crap.

I like listening to music on the bus. I like taking pictures when I'm out drinking. I also like carrying one electrical device around instead of 3. How is this brainwashing? It's just more convenient.
What the hell is up with this thread?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I like listening to music on the bus. I like taking pictures when I'm out drinking. I also like carrying one electrical device around instead of 3. How is this brainwashing? It's just more convenient.

its brainwashing because as soon as they make one thats got one extra gadget on it, we are all gonna run out and buy that. now everyone needs an iphone, soon iphones will be unpopular, and everyone will be buying whatever the companies say is one better.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
its brainwashing because as soon as they make one thats got one extra gadget on it, we are all gonna run out and buy that. now everyone needs an iphone, soon iphones will be unpopular, and everyone will be buying whatever the companies say is one better.

I'd say a small majority of the population actually does that.
I have some phone that is worth about 15 quid..
I dont own a cellphone because im afraid of the government keeping tabs on me, I also pay only in cash. I hope the government doesnt read this.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
You can turn off the cell phone...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮