As the title suhhests i'm a leftie . For the past few months I've been learning thus * that on a very nice right handed start

I'm wondering if it'd be easier to play left handed and if so are there any good left handed guitars for a few hundered quid?
Looking for
Jacksons
Deans
Ibanezs
BC Riches
^ any of them
Don't see a reason why you should start to play left handed all of the sudden. The choice in left handed guitar is VERY limited (trust me, I'm a leftie myself). If you do wanna play lefthanded check out Schecter guitars, as they make practicly all their guitars in a left handed version. (Own a C1-plus myself, it's sweet)
yeri dont reckon u shuld suddenly change. im a lefty too =P
i know some mates that are left handed but play right handed guitars, its not unnatural or anything. and as you have started with playing right handed i wuldnt stop, especially since as you get better you have a better range of guitars to get!
i started playin lefty and just stuck with it.

but its your choice
The choices for use lefties is limited compared to those the play from the wrong side (lol) but there is enough out there to play any genre. We do miss out on those good deals to be found on used guitars though.
You'll know right away if you can play right handed or not compared to lefty. If you feel more comfortable one way over the other go with that.
Quote by ElBarto2811
Don't see a reason why you should start to play left handed all of the sudden. The choice in left handed guitar is VERY limited (trust me, I'm a leftie myself). If you do wanna play lefthanded check out Schecter guitars, as they make practicly all their guitars in a left handed version. (Own a C1-plus myself, it's sweet)

I agree with this. Zacky Vengeance from Avenged Sevenfold has a lefty Shecter. But he is also rhythm, not lead. :X