I Have a Line 6 Spider III 30 Amp, Ibanez Gio and a Zoom G1 Effects Pedal. I Was Wondering Is That Okay To Start With?
I Was Also Wondering, I Have Had My Strings On My Guitar For Around 4 Months Now, And They Haven't Rust Or Snapped Yet, When Should I Change Then.
Turn off caps lock foo'

For starter gear it's alright, strings should be changed every few weeks, depending on how often you play.
Line 6 Will Be A Good Starting Amp, But Won't Be Very Good When Tone Actually Starts To Matter. It's Good For Starting, Yes.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
i Co|\|CuR - did i du it rite?1111!
Fear, Pain, Hatred, Power - This is the art of ruin.
Quote by Rockin-Blakey
oh i do apologise if i have a slight typing error that isnt up to your standards, is this better =/

A little.

And do you not understand that typing like your OP makes it hard to read?

Well anyway, the gear is alright for a beginner. It's actually better than what most people start out with. And as a beginner you should probably change your strings every 3 - 4 weeks. I actually only change them if I can feel the dirt/rust or I need to record.
I have my same strings for like 6 months now and i play for about 2 hours every day.
Cant bother to change them though
kthxbai.
Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
I have my same strings for like 6 months now and i play for about 2 hours every day.
Cant bother to change them though

If I break a string or anything I just get my other guitar and use that till I need to change them... I'm so lazy
Could you be any more obvious? TROLL.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb