hey i have a fender squire and a monterey warlock and im just curious how much could i sell them for each? the warlock is in near mint condition i barely played it cos i didnt get it set up and the strings were too high.
the squire is in pretty good condition, only a few nicks but it has been played ALOT
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Quote by 30 30 150
hey i have a fender squire and a monterey warlock and im just curious how much could i sell them for each? the warlock is in near mint condition i barely played it cos i didnt get it set up and the strings were too high.
the squire is in pretty good condition, only a few nicks but it has been played ALOT

About an apple and an egg.
Not much at all,they're both crap starter guitars.Unless you find someone really stupid you wont be getting much for them,if you manage to find a seller at all.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

yeah figured it wouldnt be much but ya know i was hoping for numbers
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
I honestly have no clue.Maybe 50-100 dollars a piece?

I doubt you'll find a buyer,not much of a market for used starter guitars.Most people would rather shell out the extra 50 or 100 bucks to get something new.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Why don't you buy a new guitar entirelyy..

and then mod the other 2
CRREATE A SUPER GUITARR... COMBINE THE WARLOCK AND THE SQUIRE HAAHA.