So I decided to rent The movie sunshine (Danny Boyle)

As I'm watching every time the flashlight flashes in front of the camera I see faces right?
So I think I'm go crazy so I use the frame by frame feature and its pictures of the old crew from the first ship thingy.
anyways that just totally freaked me out and it was about 2 when this happened.
anything similar happen to the pit?
Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes its pretty late.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
that movie is pretty awesome. yeah that freaked me out too when they walked into the other ship its like OH SHI--! i had a time when my dad would keep appearing from nowhere. scared the complete **** out of me.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Awesome film, I really enjoyed it. It had alot of 'atmosphere' in the film I felt.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
that movie is pretty awesome. yeah that freaked me out too when they walked into the other ship its like OH SHI--! i had a time when my dad would keep appearing from nowhere. scared the complete **** out of me.

yea im still watching
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Watched it 2 days ago. Didn't even bother finishing it...The visual effects are quite impressive tho!
The flashing faces seen in the abandoned ship are the faces of the crew memebers who died there. You see a photo of the whole group together earlier on.

Great film.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I love Sunshine. It's probably one of my all time favorite sci-fi films. The music is great and the effects are pretty damned impressive.